Top coaches

thegame523

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i dont really understand the little boy blue anology. please explain

Always whining, crying and thinking everyone is out to get him and constantly trying to draw attention to himself. From the entrance of his 12 person entourage/assistant coaches/recruiters to his last second individual entrance to the two time outs in the first minute to his constant badgering of officials and sideline tirades. The TSSAA even changed the rule about time outs because of him taking the bench chairs out to the half-court line during the state tournament for no other reason than to draw attention to himself. Doc is an excellent coach and prepares his kids as well as anyone I know. Unfortunately, that is overshadowed by the Barnum and Bailey act he puts on. And before you start in about "how many gold balls" yadda, yadda yadda let me remind you that there are plenty of coaches with way more gold balls than he who always acted with dignity and class. Explanation given.

Guest dare_2_dream

Just wanted to open this back up since we are getting closer to the season. Who are the top coaches in the state of Tennessee (boys).

Brandon Burks, still to this day.

Always whining, crying and thinking everyone is out to get him and constantly trying to draw attention to himself. From the entrance of his 12 person entourage/assistant coaches/recruiters to his last second individual entrance to the two time outs in the first minute to his constant badgering of officials and sideline tirades. The TSSAA even changed the rule about time outs because of him taking the bench chairs out to the half-court line during the state tournament for no other reason than to draw attention to himself. Doc is an excellent coach and prepares his kids as well as anyone I know. Unfortunately, that is overshadowed by the Barnum and Bailey act he puts on. And before you start in about "how many gold balls" yadda, yadda yadda let me remind you that there are plenty of coaches with way more gold balls than he who always acted with dignity and class. Explanation given.

Thorough explanation.