Webb-Knoxville

ehstigas08

All i stated was that last year alone i think pjp2 would of had a tougher time than webb and ECS competing week in and week out with everyone besides father ryan in 2005 dIIAAA....Though in 2006 they probably will be able to compete in that division...we will just have to see. I hear it is almost set in stone that AA and AAA will combine in 2007, but we will have to wait..maybe they will only move up teams like Webb, ECS, PJP2, Ensworth, and BGA and make the others join A

I understand that you said last year but aren't we talking present and future not past? I mean those teams are essentially gone because seniors have moved on and new leadership is in place. By the way you are quoted as saying "PJP2 needs a litle more time". That statement lends itself to the present/future and not the past. So you are talking about last year's Knights team or this year's Knights team?

By the way there has been nothing said about only having 2 classifications in D2. My statement was just an assumption based the information as it currently is. We don't know if other teams will move to D2 and if they do maybe the enrollment figures will change and the three classifications will remain in D2.

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic