Top Defenses in 1A!

bigtuck4242

You are funny. Cloudland has no chance against Trousdale County. Remember when Ezell hung 60+ points on you? You would not have stopped our spread gun offense. Cloudland thought that Horney guy was the man. We beat Hampton by 5 touchdowns and we took it easy the second half. We could have easily beaten Hampton 49-0 instead of 35-0. So are you saying that Cloudland got beat by a team that they were that much better than? You need to reevaulate what talent is and what good means.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here's a stat for ya 204-6! JCS's combined score versus Region opponents last year and they only lost 3 starters on D! Read this a couple weeks ago in the Jackson Sun.

That is amazing. Oneida's defense was pretty stout last year, just didn't have any offense. Lambert, the D Coordinator, is one of the best around, look for them to be tough again.

You are funny. Cloudland has no chance against Trousdale County. Remember when Ezell hung 60+ points on you? You would not have stopped our spread gun offense. Cloudland thought that Horney guy was the man. We beat Hampton by 5 touchdowns and we took it easy the second half. We could have easily beaten Hampton 49-0 instead of 35-0. So are you saying that Cloudland got beat by a team that they were that much better than? You need to reevaulate what talent is and what good means.

Coming to Cloudland is a lot different than going to Hampton and no way is any Trousdale team as good as the 2001 Ezell-Harding team. The Horney guy IS the man. He ran over Hampton and Coalfield until he got hurt, and he would have run over Trousdale. If you all had come to Cloudland, we would have beaten you! :rolleyes:

Yes, you dodged a bullet, because we were upset twice. It happens. We were in a situation where we couldn't afford any injuries and they happened. We could have beaten you.

I can't believe the all mighty King is using injuries as an excuse. What's next King, you gonna blame the stripes? The best team in the state in 1A won the title.

Now as far as D's to look out for Cosby is looking tough. With new help to the DC they are going to surprise a lot of people. They have one of the best corners in the state! He's quick as a hiccup and would eat nails if a coach told him to. They've got a lot of guys workin hard. Can't wait to see the payoff! Daggum, is it fall yet?

Well, yeah that corners gonna hiccup alright when he sees the scoreboard after we dismantle the lowly Cosby Eagles and put ole Shelton looking for another job. Maybe they will do a better job of checking his work history, because its obvious he is illiterate. Illiterate people should not be teaching high school, but I guess since everybody at Cosby is that way, they decided to give him a job!!! Whooooooooooooooo!!!! :thumb:

You know what I am going to do? I'm gonna get me a limo, I'm gonna grab me a good looking woman, and I'm gonna make the trip to Trousdale Co. and tell them dude's to their face that they would never have the guts to make the trip to Roan Mt. besides playing the powerhouse Cloudland Highlanders. Whooooooooooo!! :thumb:

Your crazy if you think that Cloudland or anyone else in 1a football last year could beat TC...TC would have been a contender for the state title in 1a, 2a, and 3a last year...and will be another contender this year...if anyone outside region 4 played TC last year noone would have came within 21 points of this team...

Your crazy if you think that Cloudland or anyone else in 1a football last year could beat TC...TC would have been a contender for the state title in 1a, 2a, and 3a last year...and will be another contender this year...if anyone outside region 4 played TC last year noone would have came within 21 points of this team...

i agree, last year TC was the best. since this is about defenses i just want to mention jo byrns. lost three on D and replaces them with 3 better than were there last year. i'm predicting a dominant defense from jb.

I think JCS and TC would have matched up pretty well last year, and the score would have been closer than 21 pts. But what do I know, I am not inside of Region 4?

You know what I am going to do? I'm gonna get me a limo, I'm gonna grab me a good looking woman, and I'm gonna make the trip to Trousdale Co. and tell them dude's to their face that they would never have the guts to make the trip to Roan Mt. besides playing the powerhouse Cloudland Highlanders. Whooooooooooo!! :lol:

i didn't even think cloudland made it to the playoffs last year? beating trousdale, that's a joke B) . save that limo ride till late in the playoffs, when you're through playing. then drive on down here on a fri night because we'll still be playing ball. :lol: you make a mockery of the great ric flair and you should be ashamed :D