B.J. Coleman is a vol!

SS55

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Volquest.com just let out news that Coach Fulmer called B.J. Coleman to offer him a scholarship. Next thing you know B.J. Coleman commits to the Vols. Do not know much about the kid but good that UT is looking in state more. Make that 5 recruits. Here is the link ............... http://tennessee.Unapproved Website/content.asp?CID=554689

This is great news. I also think that Fulmer is looking more at instate kids. It's about time.

What type of player does this kid project as?

I don't care if they're from instate, out of state, or out of the country=I want tough football players who want to win and get an education-and won't get arrested during the off-season

BJ is Peyton, but more athletic and not nearly as goofy looking.

Seriously. I hate the Vols, but Volnation

will love him.

Edited by Rabble Rouser

<_< I hope you guys are right. Of the 8 early commitments, only a couple of them have any national recognition. Most are one star players.

Coming out of high school, there were 165 quarterbacks rated higher than Jay Cutler. That's just quarterbacks, not players at any position. Erik Ainge, about 10. Who would you rather have?