CAK next yeaR

peep885

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

for one thing Colton Goff, putting your name on CoachT when youre a player is a great way to get yourself cold cocked. second, you spelled the word "rolls" wrong on your signature. way to represent your great private school education....

CoachL,

Could you also get him to change his avatar? :blink:

Edited by catback

• 2 weeks later...

CAK will do about the same as last year because most of there offensive is gone but most of there defense returns with jeremy miller joseph bennett and wes stucksberry all returning at linebacker i think cak will play alcoa in the playoffs just like last year and it will have the same verdict but it will be close this year

Edited by vtfan

CAK will do about the same as last year because most of there offensive is gone but most of there defense returns with jeremy miller joseph bennett and wes stucksberry all returning at linebacker i think cak will play alcoa in the playoffs just like last year and it will have the same verdict but it will be close this year

Two more fast mean linebackers will step in for Peters and Bowland in Stasney and Kolinsky...the 3-5 may or may not return with the change in defensive coaching but the offense looks positive with a new scheme and an experienced line...Fromke or Cates will need to fill big shoes after Harb's graduation, but Logan is talented in replacing Bowland and receivers should be ready, with Miller returning and a Mitchell Moran or Billy High or Jay Scott working in where Jay Smith and Jeremy Park left...looking positive, I don't see much dropoff from last year

Edited by gobbler51

Two more fast mean linebackers will step in for Peters and Bowland in Stasney and Kolinsky...the 3-5 may or may not return with the change in defensive coaching but the offense looks positive with a new scheme and an experienced line...Fromke or Cates will need to fill big shoes after Harb's graduation, but Logan is talented in replacing Bowland and receivers should be ready, with Miller returning and a Mitchell Moran or Billy High or Jay Scott working in where Jay Smith and Jeremy Park left...looking positive, I don't see much dropoff from last year

cak will be much better than people think. derron will suprise everybody if he doesnt get hurt and take the load off of the young but talented qb´s. the defense will be nasty, the 3-5 fits cak speed perfectly and with derron at safety, the defense will be improved from last year. i think they will finish 2nd in their region and go 9-1 or 8-2.

Two more fast mean linebackers will step in for Peters and Bowland in Stasney and Kolinsky...

Fromke or Cates will need to fill big shoes after Harb's graduation

Mitchell Moran or Billy High or Jay Scott working in where Jay Smith and Jeremy Park left...

looking positive, I don't see much dropoff from last year

We will certainly see if all this comes to fruition won't we?