Coffee County Football

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes they are freshmen, why does everyone question Coffee Co. fans about everything?

#2 Brian Anderson is a sophomore so no they are not all freshman. Even Nelson a coach told you because of numbers they were not all freshman. Maybe that's why people keep questioning because you keep saying something different.

#2 Brian Anderson is a sophomore so no they are not all freshman. Even Nelson a coach told you because of numbers they were not all freshman. Maybe that's why people keep questioning because you keep saying something different.

Sorry I am aware that Anderson, Millaway, Holmes, Keele, Blackwood, & Hayford are not freshmen. I call them freshmen because both my little brother & nephew are freshmen & play. I was yelled at for calling them JV. Look I'm generally in a hurry when I'm on here due to my packed schedule. I don't have time to explain in full my posts. Also just to explain, I was stating that the MAJORITY of the freshmen team are freshmen.

Sorry I am aware that Anderson, Millaway, Holmes, Keele, Blackwood, & Hayford are not freshmen. I call them freshmen because both my little brother & nephew are freshmen & play. I was yelled at for calling them JV. Look I'm generally in a hurry when I'm on here due to my packed schedule. I don't have time to explain in full my posts. Also just to explain, I was stating that the MAJORITY of the freshmen team are freshmen.

Earlier you answered they are Freshmen. The question was are there some sophmores. If you don't have time to answer the post right then just read them.