Temple Football

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Temple will fight the same battle they have since they started a program. We have some very good players and the guys are working out as hard or harder than they ever have. The problem and it is a huge problem is that we don't have enough kids. 10 players will go both ways, and you just can't compete at a high level with only 18 kids on your team and 5-6 who have never played the game. But if we stay healthy and get in GREAT shape hopefully we can be somewhat competitive.

I am curious if they can replace that QB they had last season. He was very good against Trousdale in the playoff game. Someone said they got them another QB from GA, but this could be just rumor. Will they still have a program once the Skogen's are all graduated? As for this season, I believe they will be decent. In no way do I see them winning that region, but they may have a chance at second or third.

• 1 month later...

I would say that Temple should be able to win the majority of their games this year. They have a great bunch of guys who play hard and with lots of heart. But as in previous years, the main problem will be that they just don't have the number of players they need so that everyone doesn't have to play the entire game. But it still should be an exciting season for the Crusaders. They have the potential to win their region.

I would say that Temple should be able to win the majority of their games this year. They have a great bunch of guys who play hard and with lots of heart. But as in previous years, the main problem will be that they just don't have the number of players they need so that everyone doesn't have to play the entire game. But it still should be an exciting season for the Crusaders. They have the potential to win their region.

They have no chance to win the region. This is Football not Rackball. They will have a chance to make the playoffs. If South Pitt was not in the region then they could win it.

Temple will fight the same battle they have since they started a program. We have some very good players and the guys are working out as hard or harder than they ever have. The problem and it is a huge problem is that we don't have enough kids. 10 players will go both ways, and you just can't compete at a high level with only 18 kids on your team and 5-6 who have never played the game. But if we stay healthy and get in GREAT shape hopefully we can be somewhat competitive.

I will go along with this post. Temple can be competitive but no way do they win the region.

Temple has no chance of winning this region. South Pitt is way too much for Temple to overcome. Whitwell will be better this year and I am not even sure that you can play with LV. Like I said earlier, Temple may be competitive but no way do they win this region.

Temple has no chance of winning this region. South Pitt is way too much for Temple to overcome. Whitwell will be better this year and I am not even sure that you can play with LV. Like I said earlier, Temple may be competitive but no way do they win this region.

I never said they would win the region. All I said was that they have the potential, that's all. If you would go back and look at the score -- SP only beat Temple by 17 last season. If I remember right, you said that Temple would get beat by the score of 53-14 last year. And so, I suppose you haven't always been right now, have you?

http://boards.coacht.com/index.php?s=&...amp;p=825781671