1T.Midway(4-2)

6.Oneida(1-5)

7.Greencrack(0-6)

Playoff Teams

1.Harriman

2.Oakdale

3.Sunbright

4.Coalfield

This region must be very very weak i seen midway play this spring and they looked pretty bad if they are contenders in this region all teams in this region must be bad!

you apparently havent been around region 2 football. To say that it is weak is just dumb cause it is one of the toughest regions in single a. There is no guaranteed win any night in the region. Yeah sure some teams are weaker than others but every game will be very close. And spring doesnt tell you anything really cause you are working off of just a couple of practices when you play the scrimmages so i guess you will just have to wait and see.

you apparently havent been around region 2 football. To say that it is weak is just dumb cause it is one of the toughest regions in single a. There is no guaranteed win any night in the region. Yeah sure some teams are weaker than others but every game will be very close. And spring doesnt tell you anything really cause you are working off of just a couple of practices when you play the scrimmages so i guess you will just have to wait and see.

Dude all i am going by is what i seen MIDWAY is weak to say the least

Also if midway is competive in this region the region is weak!

Look at south pittsburgh if you want to see a tough 1A team does anyone in this region play them this year?

What does everyone think about the Tigers in 06? They look to be loaded with returning around 20 seniors including all state WR in Brandon Thompson, and 05 region 2a offensive POY in QB Jordan Young. They also have several all region players including Sean Griffith at DE, Zach Davis at center and LB, and Tony Poppel and on the OL and DL line. Not to mention honorable mention players John Watson, Will Heath and Travis Hamby,the whole team has worked very hard in the weight room this offseason...I look for the tigers to make a run at the region championship w/ Harriman and Coalfield and to make a run in the playoffs.

IM NOT SURE YOU GUYS MIGHT BE PRETTY GOOD BUT THEY DIDENT SHOW ME MUCH LAST YEAR AGAINST HAMPTON I WAS AT THE GAME AND I SAW SUNBRIGHT GET DOMINATED BY HAMPTON BUT I DONT KNOW THEY PROBLY HAVE A DECENT TEAM I GUESS WELL FIND OUT

IM NOT SURE YOU GUYS MIGHT BE PRETTY GOOD BUT THEY DIDENT SHOW ME MUCH LAST YEAR AGAINST HAMPTON I WAS AT THE GAME AND I SAW SUNBRIGHT GET DOMINATED BY HAMPTON BUT I DONT KNOW THEY PROBLY HAVE A DECENT TEAM I GUESS WELL FIND OUT

sunbright and hampton would be a totally different game this year...i hope they meet again in the playoffs

Sunbright will have trouble replacing top assistant Jason Wilson. His play calling will cost them 2 TD's a game.

Where did Wilson go anyway? Why/when did he leave? Did he find a better opportunity? It seems to me that the situation at Sunbright is pretty good these days, even for an assistant coach. By the way, I think the Sunbright-Coalfield game will be one to see this year. I also think that the boys down in the Burg are just a little glad they're not playing the" North End Tigers" this year!! But on the other hand, it might have been an interesting situation, who knows?