Sunbright in 06

SCW86

Wilson is now on the Coalfield coaching staff ... From what I understand he has always wanted to be coaching at Coalfield he saw his chance & took it ...

Well, that's cool. I remember when he played sports down there. I don't know him that well, but he always seemed like a good guy, so I hope everything goes well for him. I guess he can only make an already good program even better.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, that's cool. I remember when he played sports down there. I don't know him that well, but he always seemed like a good guy, so I hope everything goes well for him. I guess he can only make an already good program even better.

coach wilson is a great person, coalfield is lucky to have him on their staff.

Sunbright could be a legit threat to the region title. They've got a lot of starters coming back and Curtis Newberry has put some enthusiasm back in Tiger football. I definitely want to see the Coalfield/Sunbright game this year because that game could very well be for the region title.

1T.Harriman(4-2)

1T.Oakdale(4-2)

1T.Sunbright(4-2)

1T.Coalfield(4-2)

1T.Midway(4-2)

6.Oneida(1-5)

7.Greencrack(0-6)

Playoff Teams

1.Harriman

2.Oakdale

3.Sunbright

4.Coalfield

You must really hate Greenback. I seen Sunbrite and Greenback play in the spring and I think their both playoff teams. Going by what I saw last year and this spring I would pick the conference playoff teams like this

1. Harriman

2. coalfield

3.sunbrite

4. greenback/ midway

• 2 weeks later...