David Wolke to transfer

Guest Cutters Crazies

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was surprised when he signed with ND having seen him play. I commented at the time that I thought he had worked the system ( Gone to all the camps and clinics to get the exposure) as well as he could, and that with decent numbers and the prototype build he would get noticed .... I was just surprised by whom!

The good thing is that this was time well spent. He was exposed to a great system and as they say in Rudy ..Hung in with the best program in the country. I believe it will serve him well and that he will take the experience and build from it.

Congratulations and continued sucess!!

http://notredame.Unapproved Website/content.asp?cid=556100

No shot of playing at Notre Dame so he has decided to transfer. No school has been selected

When he signed with Notre Dame I told a lot of people from the area that I didn't think he would play and they told me I was crazy. I guess I scouted right. He is a good player but not the caliber of player ND is needing. I think Johnson and Orona really helped Wolke lood good over his last couple years. I have heard that Western Kentucky is a possible school he may land, this would be a better fit for his skill level and he will do a good job at the D-I AA level, look at what Ingle Martin did at Furman. Just because he didn't make it a ND doesn't mean he failed it just means he had to re-evaluate his situation and adust to the situation. Good luck Wolke!!!!!!!!! Hey how many of you think M. Johnson will play at UT, not me. He is another one who should have went to a smaller school, what do you guys think?

I would say that would be a good choice for him. Clint hasn't gone through a season with the new coach yet but the past couple of seasons under AM didnt go too well. Clint has never really looked good as a passer and really cant run all that well either. If David comes in he may take over right away. Clint will have the spring up on him but if David really wants to play he will fight for the position. Should definately be interesting.

Middle would be a good fit but then he would have to sit out a year because of the NCAA transfer rules. If he goes D - I AA or lower he will not have to sit out any, like I have heard recently Western Kentucky or Tusculum are at the top of the list.

Middle would be a good fit but then he would have to sit out a year because of the NCAA transfer rules. If he goes D - I AA or lower he will not have to sit out any, like I have heard recently Western Kentucky or Tusculum are at the top of the list.

MTSU got an excellent qb that transfered in.

Sometimes a player's scholarship is not renewed and it's termed "a transfer." Just because he might not be a quarterback for a top 5, national title contending team like Notre Dame doesn't mean he can't be a quality 1-A quarterback. Like somebody said, he would have to sit out a year if going to another 1-A team.

he is not going to mtsu! what he told me he wouldnt, but reguarless of what 2p says, lol, he is a player who understands any offence u put him in and is truly a student of the game, we have mentioned b4 that he is thinking about going to auburn or wku,

but he might b at middle, who knows i just want to see him shine wherever he goes!best of luck wolke!

he is not going to mtsu! what he told me he wouldnt, but reguarless of what 2p says, lol, he is a player who understands any offence u put him in and is truly a student of the game, we have mentioned b4 that he is thinking about going to auburn or wku,

but he might b at middle, who knows i just want to see him shine wherever he goes!best of luck wolke!

MTSU has a very good transfer coming in. AU signed a top rank qb and has another one that is close to committing for 07, plus Brandon Co is a jr,

When he signed with Notre Dame I told a lot of people from the area that I didn't think he would play and they told me I was crazy. I guess I scouted right. He is a good player but not the caliber of player ND is needing. I think Johnson and Orona really helped Wolke lood good over his last couple years. I have heard that Western Kentucky is a possible school he may land, this would be a better fit for his skill level and he will do a good job at the D-I AA level, look at what Ingle Martin did at Furman. Just because he didn't make it a ND doesn't mean he failed it just means he had to re-evaluate his situation and adust to the situation. Good luck Wolke!!!!!!!!! Hey how many of you think M. Johnson will play at UT, not me. He is another one who should have went to a smaller school, what do you guys think?

what ever happened to orona