David Wolke to transfer

Guest Cutters Crazies

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When he signed with Notre Dame I told a lot of people from the area that I didn't think he would play and they told me I was crazy. I guess I scouted right. He is a good player but not the caliber of player ND is needing. I think Johnson and Orona really helped Wolke lood good over his last couple years. I have heard that Western Kentucky is a possible school he may land, this would be a better fit for his skill level and he will do a good job at the D-I AA level, look at what Ingle Martin did at Furman. Just because he didn't make it a ND doesn't mean he failed it just means he had to re-evaluate his situation and adust to the situation. Good luck Wolke!!!!!!!!! Hey how many of you think M. Johnson will play at UT, not me. He is another one who should have went to a smaller school, what do you guys think?

I have to disagree with you about marsalous. He made quite a showing at ut's orange and white game. i think we'll see him playing this upcoming season.

If marselous plays this year then UT is going to struggle more than i thought they would.

and y is this?? marcellous is a great athlete..i watched him in the orange and white game and he looked decent, i mean he missed some tackles but he also made some good tackles...u will see him getting drafted in the future...