David Wolke to transfer

Guest Cutters Crazies

WKU has a sr qb that will start. He threw for 1,900 yds and rushed for 500 yds. Read where Wolke may redshirt at WKU. Hilltoppers does have a good coach.

It was in the DNJ today about Wolke. He will be eligible immediately at WKU, but will most likely redshirt to learn the system/ If he goes to TCU then he has to wait a yr to be eligible. So really in essence , he will sit out a yr no matter what school he off decides on. I think he should have decided a bit sooner to leave and would have maybe had more options.

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It was in the DNJ today about Wolke. He will be eligible immediately at WKU, but will most likely redshirt to learn the system/ If he goes to TCU then he has to wait a yr to be eligible. So really in essence , he will sit out a yr no matter what school he off decides on. I think he should have decided a bit sooner to leave and would have maybe had more options.

Wolke should be the frontrunner for the job in 07 and redshirting will help him.

Interesting note is that he will be throwing to a former nemisis and one of the leading recievers returning in none other than Gallatin's Jamison Link. I bet they will have lots to talk about(38-35 and a 97 yard QB sneak).

If I am correct...Jamison and Wolke will have two yrs together. Jamison was a great athlete for Gallatin.

Great to hear. I know he is a mainstay at inside linebacker. WKU is a good school and Bowling Green is a great college town.

He has been an outstanding representative for OHS in the college ranks. A good player, and a good student, and a good kid. I am sure that Marty is very proud. The wild thing is that he won DEF player of the Yr in our region at DE and not LB. Moose moved him to DE his sr yr and he made a mark on the position for sure.