David Wolke to transfer

Guest Cutters Crazies

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Cutters Crazies

No and I don't need a tape recorder...when I'm sitting in a room with the guy and he says that and other things that you don't get to hear everyday about some of the most recognized college sports figures...you listen and remember what is said.

Guest dare_2_dream

No and I don't need a tape recorder...when I'm sitting in a room with the guy and he says that and other things that you don't get to hear everyday about some of the most recognized college sports figures...you listen and remember what is said.

.. and turn it around a little bit? i highly doubt your telling the whole story here.

Heard on Channel 5 sports tonight that Wolke is transferring to Western Ky.....................That`s where he should have gone in the first place

I agree with you totally, he will do a good job at WKU. There is nothing wrong with re-evaluating your situation and putting yourself in a better situation. What is good for one person isn't always good for another person.

Guest Cutters Crazies

Your right I'm leaving out one part out that is inappropriate here but all it does is emphasize his point on Quinn.

Edited by Cutters Crazies

Guest dare_2_dream

Your right I'm leaving out one part out that is inappropriate here but all it does is emphasize his point on Quinn.

.. :D I just dont see how an athlete could not only down himself, but his teammates, the program, and the coachs and then you have the guts to post it on here. Until I hear it quoted, Im not believing it.

Guest Cutters Crazies

He didn't down the program or his teammates, and gave Weiss the best compliment he could, at least I'm sure thats what Weiss would say. Said the guy is a **** but he'll hand it to him he knows what he is doing and knows how to win. Also said he loved everything about Notre Dame and he didn't say anything bad about any teammates. Unless calling someone perfect is downing them? He isn't downing himself he's just a realist. How many QB's in college football are better than Brady Quinn???? How many would start ahead of him? Wolke believes he is a good Quarterback and just because he realizes hes no Brady Quinn doesn't mean he is downing himself

Marsalous is a hard worker with a good work ethic and some great physical tools. Obviously UT saw something special in him that prompted the scholarship offer for him. I am not sure that he can contribute this yr as much as he would like to.....b/c he will only be a soph and it takes a while to get into the rotation and know the system. However, I expect to see him deliver at UT in the near future. He is a good kid and he sure deserves it.

Well that near future will have to wait until UT's 5th game of the season. Marsalous was suspended for the first four games of the season. He was arrested last Sunday and charged with aggravated assault after waving a gun at an off-duty officer while driving. It was a toy gun. Fullmer said he might not even be back on the team at all depending on his attitude and recomittment to their football program.

I can't believe he would this, but anything is possible nowadays. It's unfortunate that this happened. He has embarassed not only himself, but the U of Tenn. , his family, especially his younger brother Rodriguez Wilks, and Smyrna High School.

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/news/story?id=2537181 Here is the article on ESPN.

Edited by jmu031

Guest Cutters Crazies

some people on here will go to war with you saying the officer who was actually a parks and wildlife ranger or something (Which is true) instigated the incident and this story is very misconstrued...who knows what really happened