David Wolke to transfer

Guest Cutters Crazies

He has been an outstanding representative for OHS in the college ranks. A good player, and a good student, and a good kid. I am sure that Marty is very proud. The wild thing is that he won DEF player of the Yr in our region at DE and not LB. Moose moved him to DE his sr yr and he made a mark on the position for sure.

I hear that he is one of the hardest workers WKU has. Wouldn't surprise me if he is one of the captains.

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Being a Notre Dame fan i have tons of respect for Wolke. He kept trying to earn that spot as the starting quarterback and never gave up hope. Im kinda hurt that he wont ever get his chance tos hine at Notre Dame. I wish he would have stayed because I know an nfl team would have given him the chance to be a pro player seeing how hes had Charlie Weis as a coach. It would be similar to the backup for the Patriots. Never started in college but got the chance because of who he was coached by and who was infront of him. Good Luck to Wolke. You will be missed.

you know this because because you have a personal correspondance with ole charlie right? give me a break

Oh Cutter THINKS he knows everything including the wherabouts of every single person that ever stepped thru the door at Siegel. He can personally testify to any fact too. :thumb: Must be Nolan's son....hahhaahahahahahaahahh!!