region 5-2a

skinnycat67

THE INDIANS SHOULD BE COMPETING FOR ANOTHER REIGONAL CROWN AND THE GOODPASTURE GAME WILL DECIDE WHO GETS IT, HEY INDIANS I PULL FOR YOU GUYS 9 GAMES A YEAR UNTIL YOU PLAY THE RED DEVILS OF JO BYRNS LOOKING FOWARD TO THE REMATCH THIS YEAR. I THINK THE INDIANS SHOULD BE A PRESEASON TOP TEN IN 2A, AND THE DEVILS A TOP 5 IN 1A SHOULD BE ANOTHER CLASSIC,ANYWAY GOOD LUCK TO MY CROSS COUNTY RIVALS,

this region will be whacky. no1 can say that they have the region wrapped up yet. NOT EVEN GOODPASURE B/C YOU SAW WHAT THAT GOT YALL LAST YEAR,but ended up helping in the playoffs. i play for ezell so i'm going with my team but no1 will have a free ride to be region champs this year at all. i cant wait till this season starts.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Everybody out there just listen to this Ezell Harding is goin to be #1 in our region an we goin to state. erbody just look out for #3 maurice bullard #8 Nick Cato / OL Dillon Gambill an #2 Brandon Hardin so any yall who gon play us YALL GON HAV TO STEP UP

This is for the Ezell players we know what we can and will do next year so there is no reason to get on here talkin about it and how everybody needs to step up jus there isnt nothin but a bunch of people who play for a team or support there teams that talk o here. Everybody is goin to say there teams is the best evenif they stink so Ezell players dont even get on here talkin back to what other people are sayin on here!!!!!!!!!

This is for the Ezell players we know what we can and will do next year so there is no reason to get on here talkin about it and how everybody needs to step up jus there isnt nothin but a bunch of people who play for a team or support there teams that talk o here. Everybody is goin to say there teams is the best evenif they stink so Ezell players dont even get on here talkin back to what other people are sayin on here!!!!!!!!!

Do they teach grammar at Ezel? Holy Cow!

this region will be whacky. no1 can say that they have the region wrapped up yet. NOT EVEN GOODPASURE B/C YOU SAW WHAT THAT GOT YALL LAST YEAR,but ended up helping in the playoffs. i play for ezell so i'm going with my team but no1 will have a free ride to be region champs this year at all. i cant wait till this season starts.

I guess it got us alot farther than everyone else in our region??Yea I thought so...So many people talk about where it got us last year..Did you all not realize that Goodpasture was without a courterback against when they played East....GOODPASTURE WILL BE NUMBER ONE IN THE REGION!!!

Oh my bad do i need to talk proper for you and use ing and before you talk 3.3 Gpa makin, oh sorry making As and Bs and oh yea you idoit you spelled Ezell wrong. so what school do you go to and what are they teaching yall? :lol:

Add capitalization to things that EZELL needs to work on. What is worse, misspelling idiot or misspelling it when you call someone that?

Whats up with the screen name - you are anything but skinny. To answer your question, I saw a post on the track forum.

this name was a joke made up by one of the seniors. and how do you know what i look like????????? and the point of the name was to make sure no1 knows who i am. if i had big50 they'd know it was me. but fade keep qiet , you havent been in this arguement the hole time. so stay out. and fbgirl who are YOU?????????????????????????

Edited by skinnycat67

Add capitalization to things that EZELL needs to work on. What is worse, misspelling idiot or misspelling it when you call someone that?

A fade ill let you know this is Gettis from Ezell #22 let me know who you are and what school you go to so when football season comes around i can put you on my list of people to hurt i usually dont talk but i cant stand when people jump in a conversation they have nothing to do with so just give me your name and number thats all i need if you even play football but your probally just some scrub.

A fade ill let you know this is Gettis from Ezell #22 let me know who you are and what school you go to so when football season comes around i can put you on my list of people to hurt i usually dont talk but i cant stand when people jump in a conversation they have nothing to do with so just give me your name and number thats all i need if you even play football but your probally just some scrub.

Dude I am so sorry. I am so scared of of you private school boys. I know that the mean streets of Ezell Harding have made you hard. Chill out kid (whoever you are?)

And tell you boyfriend skinnycat to take a pill as well. Learn to type and spell (it is "whole" as is complete not "hole" as in the ground). Step up and play 5A football down the road at Antioch and maybe your bravado will mean something.

P.S. Bravado means swagger or defiant behavior. Tell Rummage to pick up the pace on what he is teaching you.

Edited by FadePattern

Dude I am so sorry. I am so scared of of you private school boys. I know that the mean streets of Ezell Harding have made you hard. Chill out kid (whoever you are?)

And tell you boyfriend skinnycat to take a pill as well. Learn to type and spell (it is "whole" as is complete not "hole" as in the ground). Step up and play 5A football down the road at Antioch and maybe your bravado will mean something.

P.S. Bravado means swagger or defiant behavior. Tell Rummage to pick up the pace on what he is teaching you.

if your such a tuff guy to hide behind a name ,tell me and gettis who you are. were sitting here telling everyone who we are and if any1 wants to put there name,football number and team down. we'll be happy to meet yall. you had no dog in this fight till you tried to be funny and get in it. were not here to talk crap but if your gonna dabb at everything we say, step up and be a man and tell everyone your name.