region 5-2a

skinnycat67

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No its not his brother this is Carl Gettis and i wont be coming back next year i will be at a 6a school in St. Louis where i moved too.

I don't know if this is true or not but if it is, you know i'll be happy when week 5 rolls around so i don't have to go through the headache of watching tape on you...lol...but if you do come back to ezell and this is a big lie, then i'll see ya at our place

Well he is an idiot B)

Everybody out there just listen to this Ezell Harding is goin to be #1 in our region an we goin to state. erbody just look out for #3 maurice bullard #8 Nick Cato / OL Dillon Gambill an #2 Brandon Hardin so any yall who gon play us YALL GON HAV TO STEP UP

Everybody out there just listen to this Ezell Harding is goin to be #1 in our region an we goin to state. erbody just look out for #3 maurice bullard #8 Nick Cato / OL Dillon Gambill an #2 Brandon Hardin so any yall who gon play us YALL GON HAV TO STEP UP

Alright i was trying to give yall some props but i watched maurice play our JV last year and yeah he's fast and agile but he has no accuracy on his passes, he has an amazing arm, but you ain't got to get on here and say yall got this region cause east has amazing athletic abilities that i don't know who can hang with...yeah we ain't got any D-1 prospects except tico but we got alot of guys that will get out there and stick it to ya, yeah i think ezell is going to be in the top 3, where at, i don't really know but i guess we'll know after ezell plays east and gp and the same for the other two teams, and CPA will def. be in the mix to...looking forward to it, but if you going to get on here talking that, i sure hope yall back it up...good luck to yall

1.East Robertson(7-0)

2.Goodpasture(6-1)

Could not give a crap about the rest

THE INDIANS SHOULD BE COMPETING FOR ANOTHER REIGONAL CROWN AND THE GOODPASTURE GAME WILL DECIDE WHO GETS IT, HEY INDIANS I PULL FOR YOU GUYS 9 GAMES A YEAR UNTIL YOU PLAY THE RED DEVILS OF JO BYRNS LOOKING FOWARD TO THE REMATCH THIS YEAR. I THINK THE INDIANS SHOULD BE A PRESEASON TOP TEN IN 2A, AND THE DEVILS A TOP 5 IN 1A SHOULD BE ANOTHER CLASSIC,ANYWAY GOOD LUCK TO MY CROSS COUNTY RIVALS,