region 5-2a

skinnycat67

Dude I am so sorry. I am so scared of of you private school boys. I know that the mean streets of Ezell Harding have made you hard. Chill out kid (whoever you are?)

And tell you boyfriend skinnycat to take a pill as well. Learn to type and spell (it is "whole" as is complete not "hole" as in the ground). Step up and play 5A football down the road at Antioch and maybe your bravado will mean something.

P.S. Bravado means swagger or defiant behavior. Tell Rummage to pick up the pace on what he is teaching you.

You must be sorry to be on here looking at some small 2A school and what is 5A school to me i will shine at any level and i will play DI somewhere i know im better than you and you need to worry about getting some playin time and helping out on the scout team and maybe your team will get past the first round this year :lol:

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You must be sorry to be on here looking at some small 2A school and what is 5A school to me i will shine at any level and i will play DI somewhere i know im better than you and you need to worry about getting some playin time and helping out on the scout team and maybe your team will get past the first round this year :lol:

This is one of the most childish arguments in the History of Coacht!!! :lol:

A fade ill let you know this is Gettis from Ezell #22 let me know who you are and what school you go to so when football season comes around i can put you on my list of people to hurt i usually dont talk but i cant stand when people jump in a conversation they have nothing to do with so just give me your name and number thats all i need if you even play football but your probally just some scrub.

No offence to you but your "list of people to hurt" now thats just a lil much

1. You shouldn't go out there and try to hurt anyone no matter what they do.

2. Your not big enough to hurt many people.

3. Your good but your not the best thing to happen to 2a football so calm down about yourslef actions speak louder then words people would think a lot more about you if you indeed didnt get on here and just showed what u can do on the field.

No offence to you but your "list of people to hurt" now thats just a lil much

1. You shouldn't go out there and try to hurt anyone no matter what they do.

2. Your not big enough to hurt many people.

3. Your good but your not the best thing to happen to 2a football so calm down about yourslef actions speak louder then words people would think a lot more about you if you indeed didnt get on here and just showed what u can do on the field.

why are you trying to relight the fire. this arguement was over everyone had stopped. there was no reason for you even to get involved, you had no dog in this fight . the were the one who started the arugement up again in the linemen deal. keep out . and by the way pballer you said fisher was the best at the ole miss camp . if so why didnt he make the elite 5 dlinemen??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? and if you dont remember making the comment, look back at the post.....................

why are you trying to relight the fire. this arguement was over everyone had stopped. there was no reason for you even to get involved, you had no dog in this fight . the were the one who started the arugement up again in the linemen deal. keep out . and by the way pballer you said fisher was the best at the ole miss camp . if so why didnt he make the elite 5 dlinemen??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? and if you dont remember making the comment, look back at the post.....................

I was going to stay out of this but it seems to me its not anyone else but it is you who feels like u have to lash out at others.I would understand if your team was good and you were a great lineman or something....but your not and your team is not that hot either.When I saw you add Fishers' name in the argument I realized that you are jealous of another ball player who is better than you.NOw if you were so good why didnt you make Allstate??Did you get Ol or Dl MVP for the region??No...so before you can be a Good Lineman atleast outplay someone in your own region..Thank You :o

Come on guys lets quit being childish and lets just talk football...i mean heck they are both good, fish is good to so yall just drop it so we can talk some real 5-2a football, i mean it is one of the best regions in the state so lets rep it like it is. Lets not sit on here and talk bad bout each other, lets just talk bout the game then let your actions speak out on Friday night. Looking forward to playing yall this year Gettis. I guess the St. Louis rumor isn't true so thats going to mean some extra film time for me and the defence come the week to play yall which was a pain last year. Yall are going to be a good team this year, and i expect us (East), Ezell, Goodpasture, and CPA all to compete for the title, its going to be hard faught region this year, but being my senior year, i want to come out on top again, whether or not we do, we'll see when week 10 rolls around and we'll all see who we have to kill from region 6. Well guess yall got my team and my # so if yall trying to kill someone, i'll be at our place waiting for yall...lol...just a little humor to end the post on! PEACE!

Come on guys lets quit being childish and lets just talk football...i mean heck they are both good, fish is good to so yall just drop it so we can talk some real 5-2a football, i mean it is one of the best regions in the state so lets rep it like it is. Lets not sit on here and talk bad bout each other, lets just talk bout the game then let your actions speak out on Friday night. Looking forward to playing yall this year Gettis. I guess the St. Louis rumor isn't true so thats going to mean some extra film time for me and the defence come the week to play yall which was a pain last year. Yall are going to be a good team this year, and i expect us (East), Ezell, Goodpasture, and CPA all to compete for the title, its going to be hard faught region this year, but being my senior year, i want to come out on top again, whether or not we do, we'll see when week 10 rolls around and we'll all see who we have to kill from region 6. Well guess yall got my team and my # so if yall trying to kill someone, i'll be at our place waiting for yall...lol...just a little humor to end the post on! PEACE!

Nice post! :o It's definitely the one of the best regions in the state. It's too bad most of these teams can't play in single A ball where they belong. :lol:

Nice post! :o It's definitely the one of the best regions in the state. It's too bad most of these teams can't play in single A ball where they belong. :lol:

Oh i know, i think if East, Ezell, Goodpasture, or CPA was in 1-A ball then i think all of us would have a good chance of competing for the gold ball! Thanks for the post though, but none of us is going to see 1-A for a while so we better get used to seeing Alcoa and Huntington every year...lol

I was going to stay out of this but it seems to me its not anyone else but it is you who feels like u have to lash out at others.I would understand if your team was good and you were a great lineman or something....but your not and your team is not that hot either.When I saw you add Fishers' name in the argument I realized that you are jealous of another ball player who is better than you.NOw if you were so good why didnt you make Allstate??Did you get Ol or Dl MVP for the region??No...so before you can be a Good Lineman atleast outplay someone in your own region..Thank You :lol:

meant no disrespect to fish i was just asking why did pballer say that about the ole miss combine. lol the1 i want you to look at the game film of ezell and goodpasture than get back on here. and who are you??? lol you wont say. BUT yall are all so cracked up about the all region stuff lol that is just a popularity game. and you said i lashed out . read the past and i didnt say anything bad about him.i asked a simple question b/c he never reposted on that linemen thing again.and just to say ya'll are all cracked up about yalls linemen lol i saw what one of them done at the louisville camp lol hahahahaha. i will say no names b/c thats a lil rude.and the1 check this site. http://scoutcombines.scout.com/2/533579.html

meant no disrespect to fish i was just asking why did pballer say that about the ole miss combine. lol the1 i want you to look at the game film of ezell and goodpasture than get back on here. and who are you??? lol you wont say. BUT yall are all so cracked up about the all region stuff lol that is just a popularity game. and you said i lashed out . read the past and i didnt say anything bad about him.i asked a simple question b/c he never reposted on that linemen thing again.and just to say ya'll are all cracked up about yalls linemen lol i saw what one of them done at the louisville camp lol hahahahaha. i will say no names b/c thats a lil rude.and the1 check this site. http://scoutcombines.scout.com/2/533579.html

Well the reason I am such a Fish fan is I am on the same team with him and have to line down across from him everyday in practice and I work out with him and know how hard he works. Things are paying off for him too cause he has had offers from alot of big time schools. I wasnt meaning that he was the best, but he is a very good player.