region 5-2a

skinnycat67

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i was staying out but now im back in. hmmmm we talk trash, Yes GP is good but yall arent god's gift. yall put yalls socks on everyday like i do. soooooo yalls cocky butts can loose the region just like last year. No1 has the region title yet. and whoever listened to JOn hambrick is not very smart, he got kicked out of ezell , so hes not gonna say we talk good about yall. Lol back to the trash talkin, i dont think its trash talkin b/c yall know who i am but yall are too scared to give yalls names. i say what i think, never been disrespectful till i'm disrespected.and news to yalls line. i hope yall can do what Quentin says but he talks the talk but i havent seen him walk the walk. and you know why im saying this myspace boy.

OKay,First of all my name is Quinton Groves and I get on here every now and then to see some of the ignorant post people like you put up like the one above!I play football for a team that i think is the best in the region and one of the best in the state,but I still respect that football is football and I have nothing against any other player because I leave that on the field.(like most of the good players).But there is always a person like you who brings the game down to a different level. Do you not understand I smile and enjoy the fact that you constantly worry about if Im better than you or not.(why post my name if not?)but understand coacht does not repeat does not feed or fuel Goodpasture as you said it does ezell. Dont post my name saying you hope we can back it up because football is an intense game and as long as I play the game Im goin to play intense and talk on the field and after we beat yall and I beat you(in this battle in your head)then you will know our team is better(better players better teams)and I will walk away and LEAVE IT ON THE FIELD!Might b hard for you to do the same :thumb:

OKay,First of all my name is Quinton Groves and I get on here every now and then to see some of the ignorant post people like you put up like the one above!I play football for a team that i think is the best in the region and one of the best in the state,but I still respect that football is football and I have nothing against any other player because I leave that on the field.(like most of the good players).But there is always a person like you who brings the game down to a different level. Do you not understand I smile and enjoy the fact that you constantly worry about if Im better than you or not.(why post my name if not?)but understand coacht does not repeat does not feed or fuel Goodpasture as you said it does ezell. Dont post my name saying you hope we can back it up because football is an intense game and as long as I play the game Im goin to play intense and talk on the field and after we beat yall and I beat you(in this battle in your head)then you will know our team is better(better players better teams)and I will walk away and LEAVE IT ON THE FIELD!Might b hard for you to do the same :thumb:

That sounds like a challenge skinnycat67 :lol:

• 3 weeks later...

I'll tell you right now that your top four of CPA, Goodpasture, Ezell, and East are all good teams (my picks to be playoff bound as well) HOWEVER allow me to be the first to say that the other teams in the region will not be "disappointing" as you stated earlier. Fairview returns a back in Michael DeGalliford who is going to easily eclipse the 1,000 yard rushing mark this year. He is a very elusive back with tremendous quickness. Their linebacker, Cole Cassidy, is the best defensive player in all of Region 5-2A (that's every team). DCA is a school that is tremendously coached, Dennis Goodwin, and the fact that they won the state title just two years ago makes them a legit threat year in and year out. Harpeth is a school that really showed signs of improvement down the stretch last year and most everyone they return to the field this year will be third year starters.

"Their linebacker, Cole Cassidy, is the best defensive player in all of Region 5-2A " OPEN your eyes and take a look at the rest of the region before you make that statement

"Their linebacker, Cole Cassidy, is the best defensive player in all of Region 5-2A " OPEN your eyes and take a look at the rest of the region before you make that statement

Well let's see here buddy :thumb:

I have seen Fairview, Goodpasture, East Robertson, Harpeth, Ezell, and DCA all play in either the spring OR during the fall. That leaves out FRA (who I would venture to say does not have a player like Cole Cassidy) and CPA.

I saw Goodpasture manhandle a good Lipscomb bunch but Cassidy could still start at LB for the Cougars. East & Ezell are both solid teams but both better plan on scoring a lot of points to win their games this year because their defenses aren't near as good as Fairview's. Harpeth???? That says enough right there. DCA is a team that played really hard when I they scrimmaged Marshall Co. earlier this fall but they are down on talent for a DCA team this year. Dennis Goodwin would tell you the same thing. The 38 points they allowed to CPA proves that they are far from great defensively.

In other words the only team out there that I haven't seen that you can question me about is CPA. If Cole Cassidy couldn't start for CPA this year I would be very suprised.

Well let's see here buddy :blink:

I have seen Fairview, Goodpasture, East Robertson, Harpeth, Ezell, and DCA all play in either the spring OR during the fall. That leaves out FRA (who I would venture to say does not have a player like Cole Cassidy) and CPA.

I saw Goodpasture manhandle a good Lipscomb bunch but Cassidy could still start at LB for the Cougars. East & Ezell are both solid teams but both better plan on scoring a lot of points to win their games this year because their defenses aren't near as good as Fairview's. Harpeth???? That says enough right there. DCA is a team that played really hard when I they scrimmaged Marshall Co. earlier this fall but they are down on talent for a DCA team this year. Dennis Goodwin would tell you the same thing. The 38 points they allowed to CPA proves that they are far from great defensively.

In other words the only team out there that I haven't seen that you can question me about is CPA. If Cole Cassidy couldn't start for CPA this year I would be very suprised.

CPA has a very talented LB in Alex House. IMO he is one of the best in this region.

Well let's see here buddy :thumb:

Who would he start over at Goodpasture