Best Players in Jackson

crusader

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

From jackson SS- QB-Kirk Armett(sr.) will have a great season. He's quick and shifty.Has a good arm also. He'll run and pass for over 500 yards. At fb is where they will be the strongest. fb-Tavoris Bates(sr. 5'11 210) he gain around 500 yards last year with several scores. He's big and strong, hardnose runner. He splits time with Ken James(jr. 6'0 215). He played alot as a so. gaining around 300 yards. At RB Jontamion Forest(sr. 5'11 210) is back for his 3rd year starting at RB. Last two years he has split time and gain around 500 yards each year. He'll get more carries and yards this year. Bruce Tipler(6-4 325 sr.) is the one to watch on the oline. On D look for the Linebackers-Malik Fryer(sr. 6-0 195) and Bates to have a great year. They both are hard hitting fast LB. Also Chris Sipes(sr.6'0 180) and Jeremy Cole(6'3 180) have starting exp. and can play the postion well. SS has several Dline that are going to make big plays this year.Two that standout are Owen James(6-1 210 sr.) and Antonio Golden(5'10 245) strong up the middle.

Ok enough about SS lol

JCS-RB-Nick Melton(5-10 185sr.) He's a great cut back and strong runner. Ran for over 1500 yards last year. Wr(Rashad Rayner 5'10 175) Is fast and shifty.

USJ-Bill hardegree(6'2 170 jr.) Good arm just had a rough start. 7-2a will do that to a first year starting qb.

Edited by SShawks1

From jackson SS- QB-Kirk Armett(sr.) will have a great season. He's quick and shifty.Has a good arm also. He'll run and pass for over 500 yards. At fb is where they will be the strongest. fb-Tavoris Bates(sr. 5'11 210) he gain around 500 yards last year with several scores. He's big and strong, hardnose runner. He splits time with Ken James(jr. 6'0 215). He played alot as a so. gaining around 300 yards. At RB Austin Tate(sr. 5'9 180) is back for his 3rd year starting at RB. Last two years he has split time and gain around 500 yards each year. He'll get more carries and yards this year. Bruce Tipler(6-4 325 sr.) is the one to watch on the oline. On D look for the Linebackers-Malik Fryer(sr. 6-0 195) and Bates to have a great year. They both are hard hitting fast LB. Also Chris Sipes(sr.6'0 180) and Jeremy Cole(6'3 180) have starting exp. and can play the postion well. SS has several Dline that are going to make big plays this year.Two that standout are Owen James(6-1 210 sr.) and Antonio Golden(5'10 245) strong up the middle.

Ok enough about SS lol

JCS-RB-Nick Melton(5-10 185sr.) He's a great cut back and strong runner. Ran for over 1500 yards last year. Wr(Rashad Rayner 5'10 175) Is fast and shifty.

USJ-Bill hardegree(6'2 170 jr.) Good arm just had a rough start. 7-2a will do that to a first year starting qb.

Great Post! I agree with all of your picks. What about JCM?

Looks like S.Side will be the only team to watch!

Too bad the other schools dont have any players

I posted the players and teams I knew the most about. I don't hear you contributing to the the post. So name some players you think will have a good year from Jackson. Or do you just like to logon and be negative!!

I posted the players and teams I knew the most about. I don't hear you contributing to the the post. So name some players you think will have a good year from Jackson. Or do you just like to logon and be negative!!

don't worry about that garbage. represent the team you know and dismiss stupid comments like that.

don't worry about that garbage. represent the team you know and dismiss stupid comments like that.

It's not garbage, just trying to stimulate discussion. I'm new to Jackson so I dont know any players and I'm trying to learn about all the Jackson teams.Sorry If anyone was offended so don't blow a gasket. I love football and cant wait to go to some West TN football. I heard they know how to do it here. BTW if you look back at the posts prior, SS dominated the discussion.