Best Players in Jackson

crusader

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks like S.Side will be the only team to watch!

Too bad the other schools dont have any players

Somebody is trying to stir up the fire in the Madison County area. South Side is not the only team to watch, but they do have decent atheletes. JCM, year in and year out have the best athletes in Jackson. The LB they have 27, is great and is the best player in Jackson. Liberty is turning into a athletic powerhouse. Northside is very young, but will have some talent returning. Not to mention JCS, who is returning alot of starters and beat the crap out of South Side last year!!! USJ will be well coached and will have some good players. I would say that JCM will have the most talented players followed by Liberty, then JCS, and South Side.

It's not garbage, just trying to stimulate discussion. I'm new to Jackson so I dont know any players and I'm trying to learn about all the Jackson teams.Sorry If anyone was offended so don't blow a gasket. I love football and cant wait to go to some West TN football. I heard they know how to do it here. BTW if you look back at the posts prior, SS dominated the discussion.

if you wont to see a good game come see huntingdon and milan week 7 :thumb:

if you wont to see a good game come see huntingdon and milan week 7 :thumb:

Yes I seen Milan @ Huntingdon last years playoff. Great game! Some others to see would be

Camden vs Martin Westview week 0 on sat.

Usj vs Jcs week 1 on thur last year

Jackson South Side vs Northside week 1 fri.

It's not garbage, just trying to stimulate discussion. I'm new to Jackson so I dont know any players and I'm trying to learn about all the Jackson teams.Sorry If anyone was offended so don't blow a gasket. I love football and cant wait to go to some West TN football. I heard they know how to do it here. BTW if you look back at the posts prior, SS dominated the discussion.

You want to see the best player in West Tn, come to Huntingdon and watch Chris Donald. I don't think anyone would disagree he is probably the Best in the West this year if not the state.

Somebody is trying to stir up the fire in the Madison County area. South Side is not the only team to watch, but they do have decent atheletes. JCM, year in and year out have the best athletes in Jackson. The LB they have 27, is great and is the best player in Jackson. Liberty is turning into a athletic powerhouse. Northside is very young, but will have some talent returning. Not to mention JCS, who is returning alot of starters and beat the crap out of South Side last year!!! USJ will be well coached and will have some good players. I would say that JCM will have the most talented players followed by Liberty, then JCS, and South Side.

I'm not quite sure where you got your information about NS. They have their entire Offensive line and QB back and they are all 3 year starters. Also a few new to be looked at seriously. NS may surprise alot of people this year.

I'm not quite sure where you got your information about NS. They have their entire Offensive line and QB back and they are all 3 year starters. Also a few new to be looked at seriously. NS may surprise alot of people this year.

When I posted I meant to type young in the backfield after losing your two great backs from last year. I know the big offensive line is back and Lowery is back at QB. There is no question that North Side will be a lot better.