Best Players in Jackson

crusader

The 3 best players in Jackson all reside at the ROCK.

Tavis Hogsett

Gavin Hardin

Nelson McElrath

All 3 are Players. You can name anyone you want after them, but they are the top 3. And from everyone that I have heard who has seen both Hogsett and Donald, their opinion is that Hogsett is every bit as good as Donald. Donald will be a LB in college and Hogsett will probably be a DE. Hogsett and McElrath will be seniors. Hardin will be a junior.

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will second that top three,number one in Jackson is simple it's Hogsett, its clear cut and really not debatable unless you just want to.VG I really like Gavin not sure what position he plays in college,he has time to grow. He can be @ times unblockable but then sometimes seems to get lost in the game and I forget that he is there. If he becomes more consistant......look out. :)

I will second that top three,number one in Jackson is simple it's Hogsett, its clear cut and really not debatable unless you just want to.VG I really like Gavin not sure what position he plays in college,he has time to grow. He can be @ times unblockable but then sometimes seems to get lost in the game and I forget that he is there. If he becomes more consistant......look out. :)

Seabass...Gavin is a hoss in the weightroom. He works out like there is no tomorrow. I think ultimately his college position will depend on how big he gets.

Antwan Long, Micheal Douglass, Jamell Vincent, Darrien Taylor, Jacob Tisdale, Chris Hatch, Corey Pittman all from Liberty. Watch out for these people especially Darrien Taylor on defensive line, Jacob Tisdale on Offensive Line, and Antwan Long at Defensive Back.

I love this young program but just curious how could you not list Evan Johnsey?

Gavin did play linebacker last year. He plays the rover linebacker which in JCM's defense plays up on the line. There were several times last year tho when JCM played in its 4-4 defense where he would be playing the linebacker position from depth. This guy has unbelievable potential. I can not wait to see him line up behind Tavis Hogsett and watch JCM run the I formation.

I think their are far better standouts than Evan Johnsey on Liberty's team. He won't be much of a factor this year.

Come on. A guy who will be a four year starter at QB won't be much of a factor? There's more to the position than handing off and throwing the ball and racking up stats. He knows the offense and what Coach Robertson wants to do backwards and forwards, and that's a very big plus to have on the field.

Come on. A guy who will be a four year starter at QB won't be much of a factor? There's more to the position than handing off and throwing the ball and racking up stats. He knows the offense and what Coach Robertson wants to do backwards and forwards, and that's a very big plus to have on the field.

very true not to mention he was a solid all round player. Everyone can have there own opinion but I really have no idea what you are basing it on.