Elizabethton Football 2006

getinthere

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Cyclones do not have any more "want" to win this year than in years past. I would dare say you could ask any player how badly they wanted a winning team last year and it would have been just as important to them as the team this year.

Sorry, but I disagree. There is more 'want' than last year by a wide margin. That 'want' is coming from work and yes, there is more of that going on this summer from the TEAM as a whole. Wanting a winning team and working to get there are different things. We all want to win but you have to 'put out' for that priviledge. Yes, it is a Priviledge that has to be earned, not given. Don't be bitter lineman but that 'want' last year just didn't cut it eventhough you may have had it. There has to be a new movement started and now is the time. It started for the young men in baseball and it has created a good 'fever'. Join in or get on the sidelines. I prefer to help motivate for something good rather than to look back at failures. There have been some fine players go thru the last few years, but the TEAM has not been a success.

DB will be DB and Smith will have a great senior season barring injury. Hate to lose Kennedy's hands but you also lose a bad attitude. A new reciever will be playing and there will be plenty of targets Fuqua, Hyder, Hutchins, Jenkins, Colley (look for good things from these guys) and others. An improved, bigger & quicker line. RB seems to be in question???

Lineman, go on to college where you were given a shot that won't last. All you did was whine last year and you sure didn't block. A sucker punch here and there, but no blocking. I agree with GLEE, time to get on board and get this new bunch going. They have alot going for them and they have proven that the last few years.

GO CYCLONES!!!!

Edited by TellTheTruth2004

The Cyclones do not have any more "want" to win this year than in years past. I would dare say you could ask any player how badly they wanted a winning team last year and it would have been just as important to them as the team this year.

a last yer cry baby. 5-6 i'd be keepin my mouth shut in maybe this years team can help bring back the lost cyclones. anybody knows that smith should be the man prolly since his freshmen year. get withem or get out what i say.