CoachT

Region 4AA Tournament  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Region 4AA Tournament

• Replies 566
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1. Riverdale- To be the man you must beat the man as ive said before and Smyrna hasnt beat the man so they are NOT the man at this point. Though I cant wait for Riverdale Smyrna, i might come see that one depends on who Siegel is playing and where.

2. Smyrna- There loaded but have yet to prove that they are the team to beat. Struggled with Siegel last year and since everyone is picking them to do SOOOOO poorly i doubt that Smyrna will finish 1st anyways.

3. Lavergne- Many returning players they will make the playoffs could even get the 2 if Smyrna doesnt live up to there HYPE which is all they have right now.

4. Siegel- The senior class is ready to lead Siegel to there 1st playoff apperance. The Defense is a very good one and has gotten more athletic since last time you all have seen them. The offense is full of Returning starters at most skill postions. The O Line will be anchored by Brett Craig and Brandon Snell who are 2 very good lineman. I look forward to see what Siegel will be capable of doing with this season. IMO they could beat Smyrna. Smyrna wasnt a big problem last year couple blown Defensive plays cost us. Sam didnt tear us up either so you never know.

5. Wilson Central- Could slip in at 3 or 4 also, never know im sure they will give teams troubles with there diffrent style of offense.

6. Lebanon- Dont know much about them but last year that wasnt a fun game so ill put them hear at 6th.

7. Blackman- Mihms stays healthy along with there quarterbacks they will not be as bad as people think.

8. Oakland- Real bad year last year, dont see them improving by losing there number 1 wr. I hope im wrong though and that Oakland and Siegel make the post season. Just not sure though.

1. Riverdale- To be the man you must beat the man as ive said before and Smyrna hasnt beat the man so they are NOT the man at this point. Though I cant wait for Riverdale Smyrna, i might come see that one depends on who Siegel is playing and where.

2. Smyrna- There loaded but have yet to prove that they are the team to beat. Struggled with Siegel last year and since everyone is picking them to do SOOOOO poorly i doubt that Smyrna will finish 1st anyways.

3. Lavergne- Many returning players they will make the playoffs could even get the 2 if Smyrna doesnt live up to there HYPE which is all they have right now.

4. Siegel- The senior class is ready to lead Siegel to there 1st playoff apperance. The Defense is a very good one and has gotten more athletic since last time you all have seen them. The offense is full of Returning starters at most skill postions. The O Line will be anchored by Brett Craig and Brandon Snell who are 2 very good lineman. I look forward to see what Siegel will be capable of doing with this season. IMO they could beat Smyrna. Smyrna wasnt a big problem last year couple blown Defensive plays cost us. Sam didnt tear us up either so you never know.

5. Wilson Central- Could slip in at 3 or 4 also, never know im sure they will give teams troubles with there diffrent style of offense.

6. Lebanon- Dont know much about them but last year that wasnt a fun game so ill put them hear at 6th.

7. Blackman- Mihms stays healthy along with there quarterbacks they will not be as bad as people think.

8. Oakland- Real bad year last year, dont see them improving by losing there number 1 wr. I hope im wrong though and that Oakland and Siegel make the post season. Just not sure though.

u kno nowim startin to doubt oakland a little myself they keep losing players uits liek a everyday thing!!

now both Burris boys r gone!

they wont learn i wonder whos next?

Guest dare_2_dream

u kno nowim startin to doubt oakland a little myself they keep losing players uits liek a everyday thing!!

now both Burris boys r gone!

they wont learn i wonder whos next?

.. maybe the whole team?

Alright its time for my picks,

1.Riverdale--Their still the champs until someone beats them.

2.Smyrna--Might be the best team in the region, but can they get over the hump this year and finally beat "the big red machine?"

3.LaVergne--Got alot returning from a pretty good team last year.

4.Wilson Central--Seem to have things rolling out there

5.Siegel--This pick may surprise some people but I really do thing Watson has this program headed in the right direction.

6.Lebanon--You just never know about the Blue Devils

7. Blackman--Could be the most improved team in the region this year. Physically they are much better, and the coaching situation has finally worked itself out. But the Blaze are still very young, and watch out for their freshman class!!

8.Oakland--Sorry "Priceless" someone has to finish last. haha

Ok its time to see everyones pre season region picks. I have posted various ones throughout the year but now is the time to put the final pre season up. save them and see how you did at years end.

1.SMYRNA - not a homer pick here they have the talent to get it done and with all the new really good football coaches they hired they finally have the staff to get better fundamentally at every position. The first practice yesterday had the feel and the pace of college practice.

2. WILSON CENTRAL - good soph class in 05 and very solid qb

3. RIVERDALE - good coach and enough talent to stay in the hunt but loss of talent, new system and new coach will hurt

4. LEBANON - lots of young skill talent in 05 and that maniac coach has proven he can succeed with skill players ( purely my darkhorse )

5. LAVERGNE - everyone has seen spread offense and by years end it was fizzling bad with as many ints as tds.

6. OAKLAND - good fresh and sophs in 05 should help msut have consistent passing games or will drop to last

7. SIEGEL - got every bounce and every break in 05 and still barely beat even most bad teams

8. BLACKMAN - 2 good players and still not sure how to throw a forward pass

as I said earlier there will be a very good football team that does not make the playoffs in 06 the competition is just to tough

OK

back to football its time put your pre season picks up

Glad to see some pre season prediction post with some reasons why picks were made. Whether I agree with them or not it is interesting to see others thoughts.

I will repost mine above since they got lost several pages back.

2P, when will the first picks for the region 4 pickem come out. Thanks for volunteering to take care of the pickem this year. You da man!!!

DANG guys........you mean I can be trusted for this job?? Ok....guess I will give it a shot. Help me to remember...we had 10 total picks. Eight region games and 2 non-region games. You have to pick by a deadline, and anything else?