Class 5A: Region 4 Favorites

CoachT

Region 4AA Tournament  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Region 4AA Tournament

that lazy pass or the "stiff arm" has nothin to do with what you said about oakland not having a pass rush just ask zeke yourself hopefully he wont lie

siegels line will be dominated this coming season no team in the region wil stop kaylin its jus not gonna happen im sry if u seen him play u would kno...this guy Soph knos...

oakland will dominate the oakland siegel game i stand by my word too

• Replies 566
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

how many years have we been playing smyrna in our region now? it hasnt been too long because they were 4A for a while and they were in a different region however you can take the ritherford county school all time and still only oaklnad has beaten riverdale no matter who the coach is

did you knkow he was a coach and a teacher at smyrna first so it is not like oakland gave him a break or a big opporunity

Did you know he student taught at Oakland? bet you didn't did you? That was HOW he got the job at Smyrna thru recommendation of the HC at OHS. When he was FIREd at Smyrna, OHS did give him another chance. So yes, he owed the school.

This is Watson's fourth year (school's fourth year) and Lebron's third... and Thomas has been there longer than three.

BUT...they haven't played Riverdale YET this yr......thus why I stated HOW many yrs they had played RHS....which is 3 for watsona nd 2 for Ferg.

Riverdaleman......Smyrna has played Riverdale for yrs.... just b/c they didn't play in the same region doesn't matter . You can bet that even when they weren't in the same region, they wanted to win and beat Rankin just as badly as they do now.

Edited by 2priceless

BUT...they haven't played Riverdale YET this yr......thus why I stated HOW many yrs they had played RHS....which is 3 for watsona nd 2 for Ferg.

Riverdaleman......Smyrna has played Riverdale for yrs.... just b/c they didn't play in the same region doesn't matter . You can bet that even when they weren't in the same region, they wanted to win and beat Rankin just as badly as they do now.

alright i will look it up

http://www.rhs.rcs.k12.tn.us/sports/footba...s_each_team.htm

here is a link to our records vs all of our opponents. I then looked at our year by year and we played smyrna starting in 95 then we stopped for 2 years in 99 and 2000 and we have played them ever since...was shad the coach in 95 or was mcanally still the coach?

Hey squad did you see our record agianst Cookeville is that right?

Edited by riverdaleman

http://www.rhs.rcs.k12.tn.us/sports/footba...s_each_team.htm

here is a link to our records vs all of our opponents

I don't know if I would have posted that. It seems that Riverdale brags of statewide dominance, but all this really proves is how much trouble Riverdale has had on a statewide level. You guys must be the Buffalo Bills of Tennessee. Making alot of noise in thr regular season but have trouble winning the big one. There are a couple of teams from east tn. that you have laid a goose egg against.

You know it is ashamed that even Mike Bankston, a transfer from Lebanon, couldn't even lead you past Red Bank. By the way, we won't dwell on how Mike was at Lebanon one year and Riverdale the next. You guys can keep that one to yourselves.

Region Picks:

1 Riverdale

2 Lavergne

3 Wilson Central

4 Smyrna

5 Lebanon

6 Siegel

7 Oakland

8 Blackman

.......and that's my final answer

I don't know if I would have posted that. It seems that Riverdale brags of statewide dominance, but all this really proves is how much trouble Riverdale has had on a statewide level. You guys must be the Buffalo Bills of Tennessee. Making alot of noise in thr regular season but have trouble winning the big one. There are a couple of teams from east tn. that you have laid a goose egg against.

You know it is ashamed that even Mike Bankston, a transfer from Lebanon, couldn't even lead you past Red Bank. By the way, we won't dwell on how Mike was at Lebanon one year and Riverdale the next. You guys can keep that one to yourselves.

Region Picks:

1 Riverdale

2 Lavergne

3 Wilson Central

4 Smyrna

5 Lebanon

6 Siegel

7 Oakland

8 Blackman

.......and that's my final answer

Who the heck is Mike Bankston?