CoachT

Region 4AA Tournament  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Region 4AA Tournament

• Replies 566
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That either means that CC is MUCH better than folks have thought, or that Smyrna has been hyped much more than they are really are.

Going to be interesting to see which one is true.

Will be interesting to see what the Smyrna folks say about the srimmage. Coffee Co was 2-8 last yr, but did have a good spring game with Riverdale.

Smyrna 9 possesions 6 td passes ( some possesions were stopped when time ran out and it was time to rotate teams. I don't know how you would count that?)

wilks 4 2 really long passes over 50 yrs one for 70

torres 1

croach 1

sonny probably had close to 300 yrds

cc scored on their first possesion on a counter and I believe tyner scored once on the ones it was hard to tell since the did 15 minute intervals and when it was your turn to go in on d you started where the ball was so you started some periods backed up immediately

I read on the cc board their take and it reall makes you wonder what game they were watching. Sonny and rod absolutelty shredded both teams

cc has one good back with speed and as usual no over all team speed they would not make the playoffs in region 4

Smyrna started a little slow and then scored on the next 4 possesions

Offensively Smyrna passing game looked excellent the running game came on later but is not as dominant as I think it can be . The defense played better and better as the day progressed but still has some work to do.

Smyrna 9 possesions 6 td passes ( some possesions were stopped when time ran out and it was time to rotate teams. I don't know how you would count that?)

wilks 4 2 really long passes over 50 yrs one for 70

torres 1

croach 1

sonny probably had close to 300 yrds

cc scored on their first possesion on a counter and I believe tyner scored once on the ones it was hard to tell since the did 15 minute intervals and when it was your turn to go in on d you started where the ball was so you started some periods backed up immediately

I read on the cc board their take and it reall makes you wonder what game they were watching. Sonny and rod absolutelty shredded both teams

cc has one good back with speed and as usual no over all team speed they would not make the playoffs in region 4

Smyrna started a little slow and then scored on the next 4 possesions

Offensively Smyrna passing game looked excellent the running game came on later but is not as dominant as I think it can be . The defense played better and better as the day progressed but still has some work to do.

Thanks Cat. I respect your opinion and believe it. 5A has a different view of the srimmage, but that has happen befeore. I do know CC has very little speed. Sound like Sonny was clicking . Again, thanks

Oakland did good in their scimmage against pearl cohn on thursday. pearl cohn didn't score on the first or second team defense and oakland was able to move the ball well on offense.

1. LaVergne

2. Riverdale

3. Blackman

4. Wilson Central

5. Siegel

6. Smyrna

7. Lebanon

8. Chokeland

blackman third!! i doubt that will happen.

Oakland did good in their scimmage against pearl cohn on thursday. pearl cohn didn't score on the first or second team defense and oakland was able to move the ball well on offense.

blackman third!! i doubt that will happen.

Agree, they just don't have the players. They could have same record as last yr.