Cumberland's Coach TBone

wildukcats

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For some reason I thought I heard somebody say that he would be moving to the new school....I could be wrong though.....

I'm sorry that I have to post this on the softball message board, but it will not let me post on the baseball message board. Does anyone know who is in the running for the Cumberland County Head Baseball Coaching position? Any reply would be helpful.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

It is official. I am coaching softball at East Paulding High School in Dallas, GA. I really enjoyed my stint in TN. I met a lot of great coaches that I consider friends and I met a lot of others that I stole ideas from whether they realized it or not. Wildukcats, thanks for the kind words. I really enjoyed coaching against you as well. I will continue to keep up with all of you on good ole CoachT.

David Terrebonne

EPHS

It is official. I am coaching softball at East Paulding High School in Dallas, GA. I really enjoyed my stint in TN. I met a lot of great coaches that I consider friends and I met a lot of others that I stole ideas from whether they realized it or not. Wildukcats, thanks for the kind words. I really enjoyed coaching against you as well. I will continue to keep up with all of you on good ole CoachT.

David Terrebonne

EPHS

I really enjoyed the games we played against you a few years ago. I was very impressed how well your teams were coached. Good luck to you in GA. Enjoy playing in the fall.