Opinions on Warren Co. this year?

Usually because they have the better of the athletes. Just look at some of the kids that play only baseball because someone tells them they need to focus on that even though they might be better at football or basketball. Just think about it.

O I would of loved too see Colby Killian at QB

If anything the ball would be going about a 100 mhp

But like Joey Hasting

Quit football to just play baseball

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

O I would of loved too see Colby Killian at QB

If anything the ball would be going about a 100 mhp

But like Joey Hasting

Quit football to just play baseball

Exactly what I am saying some one goes into the guys that are good at baseball but are better at other sports are drawn away from those other sports I guess they have some sort of magic that they pull.

Exactly what I am saying some one goes into the guys that are good at baseball but are better at other sports are drawn away from those other sports I guess they have some sort of magic that they pull.

That's not true. Killian was the best player to play baseball in the last 10 years at WC. He couldnt play football. He isnt a great athlete. If you really believe that coaches are keeping players from playing more than one sport I truly disagree. Name me the best athlete to come out of Warren Co. in the last 10 years. There aren't any. The great athletes don't play anything anymore. Much credit to the guys that play NAIA, DII, and DIII and Junior College. But we havent had the great athletes participating for the entire 4 yrs. Who was the last WC player go D1 and play. Barry Dillard-1991. 15 years ago. You telling me that the great next football player was playing baseball(Joey Haston) or basketball. I dont think so. All good pitchers don't make great football players. If they did with all the pitchers WC has had drafted we would be great like Riverdale.

Are you telling me that in a school of over 1000 students that they cant find anyone who can get on the oline and block? Are the coaches even looking? Unbelievable! The athletes are there, we need to start looking at how they are being encouraged or discouraged from participation. Is it the coaching, the administration, what? Good coaches can take a so-so kids and make them into a team that can win.

If baseball has a consistently good record they are the exception. What about girls softball, vollyeball, soccer and basketball on both sides, etc. Come on. Warren county is usually middle of the road at best.

Are you telling me that in a school of over 1000 students that they cant find anyone who can get on the oline and block? Are the coaches even looking? Unbelievable! The athletes are there, we need to start looking at how they are being encouraged or discouraged from participation. Is it the coaching, the administration, what? Good coaches can take a so-so kids and make them into a team that can win.

If baseball has a consistently good record they are the exception. What about girls softball, vollyeball, soccer and basketball on both sides, etc. Come on. Warren county is usually middle of the road at best.

You are absolutely correct. The good athletes are there in the schools. Coaches cant make the players play. I'm speaking only about football. When you have over 1000 students and 50- 65 play 9-12 grade, is that the coaches fault. So its the coaches fault because a kid wants to sit at home and play playstation. I am sure coaches walk down the hall and say wow what a offenesive tackle he would be. But he cant make the guy dress out and play if he doesnt want. Say whatever you want its not the coaches fault. The athletes aren't coming out for the team and then quitting. They arent coming out period.

That's not true. Killian was the best player to play baseball in the last 10 years at WC. He couldnt play football. He isnt a great athlete. If you really believe that coaches are keeping players from playing more than one sport I truly disagree. Name me the best athlete to come out of Warren Co. in the last 10 years. There aren't any. The great athletes don't play anything anymore. Much credit to the guys that play NAIA, DII, and DIII and Junior College. But we havent had the great athletes participating for the entire 4 yrs. Who was the last WC player go D1 and play. Barry Dillard-1991. 15 years ago. You telling me that the great next football player was playing baseball(Joey Haston) or basketball. I dont think so. All good pitchers don't make great football players. If they did with all the pitchers WC has had drafted we would be great like Riverdale.

Dude how can you say that Colby isn't a great athlete

And he's not the best baseball player in the last 10 years. He is the best baseball player every too come out of Warren Co. First player every drafted right out of high school from Warren Co.

And even if we had a great QB every year that still doesn't mean we would be as good as Riverdale. I would rather have a great O line every year than a Great QB.But thats just me

We will never again have a great football like we did in the past

1. Most of the kids at school have to decided too play sport or get a job and be able to drive.

2. As long as we have coachs that gets plays from Madden were not going to be good. Or when we are in overtime with LC like last year, and were on the 1 yard line and we run 3 pass plays on the 1 were not going to be good

I just don't see how you can say that Colby not a great athlete lol please tell me what a great athlete is

Dude how can you say that Colby isn't a great athlete

And he's not the best baseball player in the last 10 years. He is the best baseball player every too come out of Warren Co. First player every drafted right out of high school from Warren Co.

And even if we had a great QB every year that still doesn't mean we would be as good as Riverdale. I would rather have a great O line every year than a Great QB.But thats just me

We will never again have a great football like we did in the past

1. Most of the kids at school have to decided too play sport or get a job and be able to drive.

2. As long as we have coachs that gets plays from Madden were not going to be good. Or when we are in overtime with LC like last year, and were on the 1 yard line and we run 3 pass plays on the 1 were not going to be good

I just don't see how you can say that Colby not a great athlete lol please tell me what a great athlete is

Great athlete? NO. Great high school pitcher? YES. Big difference #1 Fan. Listening to you talk, every athlete at WC should get drafted in every sport. I am not knocking Colby. Great athletes can play all sports with ease. Hard to see Colby playing hoops or football. You kids need to get off that "plays from Madden" that's not true and getting old.

Great athlete- or athletic ability. Adam Wood can run fast & jump out of the gym. Josh Paz- runs fast &strong- Jevon Ramsey fast, quick &strong. Those are good athletes just to name a few off last years team. Great athletes don't make great players. You had a few on last year's football team and baseball team that didn't pan out in high school. Not going to name names but look at some of those players that didn't play a lot. Colby just throws gas. I loved watching him pitch. What was the difference between Bryan Morris(1st Rd) and Colby(24?rd)the answer Athletic ability.Greg Maddux, Randy Johnson aren't great athletes but they are great pitchers. That's not disrespecting Colby. In my opinion he is not a great athlete. Sorry if I offended you.