Opinions on Warren Co. this year?

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They just renovated Nunley stadium a couple years ago. although it is still a unique stadium that you just don't see in High school sports that often.

true true i have to say nunley in my opinion is one of the nicest around.....the grass is really looking nice this year :D ... as for the reason why there wasnt a field built at the new high school.....its probably because the soccer field and baseball fields are right next to the practice field ....which would be turned into a game field....so not really alotta room over there, unless they buy some more land to build it on.

true true i have to say nunley in my opinion is one of the nicest around.....the grass is really looking nice this year B) ... as for the reason why there wasnt a field built at the new high school.....its probably because the soccer field and baseball fields are right next to the practice field ....which would be turned into a game field....so not really alotta room over there, unless they buy some more land to build it on.

Well I heard that it was supposed to be where the football and soccer field is right now but when the soccer team built the concesion stand/field house it kinda made the soccer teams mad. so they stuck with nunley stadium. but that is just a rumor that I heard and you know how those go in the Tree City.

I have a question and this pertains to all Pioneer athletics. Why don't we have just one logo for all sports not just one for each individual sport? Don't you think that it would kinda unite everyone instead of being diversified. That is just something that I have wondered for years.

I think that the Pioneers will do good this year.

I have a question and this pertains to all Pioneer athletics. Why don't we have just one logo for all sports not just one for each individual sport? Don't you think that it would kinda unite everyone instead of being diversified. That is just something that I have wondered for years.

I think that the Pioneers will do good this year.

yeah i wonder why that is....good ?, but i do agree that we will do well

yeah i wonder why that is....good ?, but i do agree that we will do well

I liked this question and I asked it in our plus members area and no one seems to want to answer it so I guess we are the only school that has multiple logos. why can't they just have one big vote by the student body and use it? I guess we couldn't do that because all the athletics are competing for all the players and I guess they have to all be different.