Opinions on Warren Co. this year?

Well your on the football team but you sound like you have no faith in the Pioneers

Players like Jon P., Evan M., and Todd D. arent going to say well i really hope we can do it. There going to get out there, and do it not get on coacht and say well i hope we can

I may not be on the football team, and it sounds like i have more faith in u and that just disappoints me man

Lets just bring this one over hear.

Ok Evan Go ahead and take your shots but just be easy we don't want this to get shut down.

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You might or might not I am a few years older than you I was meaning take your shots at front roll bro.

o i see well frontroll does talk alotta smack on here....especially for someone who wouldnt play football this year, but would play basketball....who are you Phoenix27?

Edited by WcPioneer43

wont let me but i understand .......you just want it to be a secret....you used to play football?

I did a little only one year that was during the bad years. I have to be annonomys to protect the innocent in my life.lol.

I know you when you used to play babe ruth baseball.

I did a little only one year that was during the bad years. I have to be annonomys to protect the innocent in my life.lol.

I know you when you used to play babe ruth baseball.

ok cool but back on topic ......i think warren co at least repeats a 5-5 season....but if everyone workes together, then it can possibly be 7-3. ;)

I think that they can as well your first two games should be a win but you don't need to take them lightly. Lincoln Co. will be a tough test in the third game.

i just dont hope the LC game goes into overtime agian this year.....lol it will bring back memories from last year.... :lol: hopefully we can win.....hope you go , b/c its gonna be packed. Especially since the game was so close last year and it is our first home game.