Passing tournament @ lavergne

SopH1025

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not sure how cookeville would do this year after losing 36 senior. But the team that was sent down to La Vergne went 10-1 and won the tournament. So good luck to everybody and lets strap'm up and line'm up. GO CAVS!!!!!!!!

Edited by oldred63

Well guys....I wasn't able to go but I do have a bit of info for you. No clue who won it all.....have heard that the morning was pool play and OHS won their side of the bracket and got a bye to the PM tourney action. I think they only lost one in the AM from what I know. They played Giles Cty, Antoich, Cookeville, and Tullahoma. They defeated BGA in a thriller and then lost in a heartbreaker to Giles Cty in the 3rd round by 2 pts (whom they had beaten earlier in the AM). From what I heard the man of the hour was PJ POLK. The kid was dominant on D and on O. Bulldozer looked pretty sharp too along with Petey Webster. Three QB's saw action: Burnett, Mc cann, and Mc Gowan. I think we got 5 ints thru the day's activities.......possibly Bacillum can give more details on today. DANG...I was counting on TJ for the info.

Also hear that the team that looked the best overall was Ravenwood. They won the other side of the bracket being undefeated. Not sure if they won it all or not tho?

Edited by 2priceless

I'm not sure how cookeville would do this year after losing 36 senior. But the team that was sent down to La Vergne went 10-1 and won the tournament. So good luck to everybody and lets strap'm up and line'm up. GO CAVS!!!!!!!!

cookeville boys held there own and won the tournament.Go CAVS!!!

I was told that Oakland beat them, right? If they had only had one loss going into the tourney, they would have gotten the Bye and not OHS??

Edited by 2priceless

I was told that Oakland beat them, right? If they had only had one loss going into the tourney, they would have gotten the Bye and not OHS??

umm i heard oakland finished 3rd behind giles county and cookeville..

but oakland did a great job from what i heard but lost cause andrew mcgowen threw two big picks soo i donno..

they mainly only let tyler play which i dont kno if that was fair cause hes missed alooot of practice cause of other things...

umm i heard oakland finished 3rd behind giles county and cookeville..

but oakland did a great job from what i heard but lost cause andrew mcgowen threw two big picks soo i donno..

they mainly only let tyler play which i dont kno if that was fair cause hes missed alooot of practice cause of other things...

TJ....Mc threw 2 INTs in the morning play........not in the PM from what i was told.

how did Lincoln County do?

i went and watched a lot of teams but lincoln county didnt look to sharp

TJ....Mc threw 2 INTs in the morning play........not in the PM from what i was told.

it was in the morning vs antioch..........i heard that game didnt count