Passing tournament @ lavergne

SopH1025

So you will be coming Antwan??? :thumb: I will be looking for you then. Watch out...there is a dude from Lavergne that likes to meet fellows like you, me, Lost Old dad, and 82Cat in the parking lot to fight.... :o Don't worry, I got your back......or do I? :thumb:

What dude is that? Yeah...I may need some help :lol: I am sure there won't be too many of our fans there since we are such a small school. :D

I don't know. I may come for some of it. I would like to see our guys against that kind of competition.

Who are some qb's and players to look at besides Tullahoma's qb? Since we don't play any of those larger schools...I don't know about too many.

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What dude is that? Yeah...I may need some help :thumb: I am sure there won't be too many of our fans there since we are such a small school. :thumb:

I don't know. I may come for some of it. I would like to see our guys against that kind of competition.

Who are some qb's and players to look at besides Tullahoma's qb? Since we don't play any of those larger schools...I don't know about too many.

i guess andrew rodriguez and chris gray

does anyone know how the tournament plays out such as who wins?

if so reply

Here's a link to Lavergne's website. I think the afternoon tournament has been changed to single elimination. Pool play in the morning...single elimination in the afternoon.

http://www.lhs.rcs.k12.tn.us/teachers/football/7_on_7.htm

Edited by Antwan