Tn. Tech

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Look for the Sweeney kid from Mt. Juliet, (Friendship Christian), to take the lead for the quarterback position. He transferred after one year at Louisville and has a big time arm, is smart and doesn't throw interceptions. After he committed to U of L, was offered by Coker at Miami. He's 6'3, 230 and like I said has a cannon for an arm. To see him throw the 30-35 yard deep outs is a treat and his post and flag throws are impressive too. :huh:

Look for the Sweeney kid from Mt. Juliet, (Friendship Christian), to take the lead for the quarterback position. He transferred after one year at Louisville and has a big time arm, is smart and doesn't throw interceptions. After he committed to U of L, was offered by Coker at Miami. He's 6'3, 230 and like I said has a cannon for an arm. To see him throw the 30-35 yard deep outs is a treat and his post and flag throws are impressive too. :huh:

No doubt...he is the qb

Look for the Sweeney kid from Mt. Juliet, (Friendship Christian), to take the lead for the quarterback position. He transferred after one year at Louisville and has a big time arm, is smart and doesn't throw interceptions. After he committed to U of L, was offered by Coker at Miami. He's 6'3, 230 and like I said has a cannon for an arm. To see him throw the 30-35 yard deep outs is a treat and his post and flag throws are impressive too. :)

I can't wait to watch him play.Tech's very lucky to get a player of his caliber.If he's as good as you say, which I think he is, he and Larry Shipp may set every receiving record Tech has.Shipp had 50 catches for 800 yards & 8 td's on a 4-7 team with real erratic QB play to say the least.He's a big play guy & can be a possession guy too.This has a chance to be a fantastic combo!

THE SQUAD :)

I heard today that Coach Hennigan has been suffering from chronic back pain/problems for some time.Hurts every day with it. Also some type of kidney ailment that the doctors have so far been unable to diagnose.

Doug Malone is the "interim" Head Coach but will definitely stay in that position the entire season. Over the next off season Coach Hennigan will reassess his situation & determine whether or not to come back as head coach or retire.

My prayers are with him and I hope he's able to make a full recovery & live pain free.

Good luck to TTU this season! :P

THE SQUAD :P

I heard today that Coach Hennigan has been suffering from chronic back pain/problems for some time.Hurts every day with it. Also some type of kidney ailment that the doctors have so far been unable to diagnose.

Doug Malone is the "interim" Head Coach but will definitely stay in that position the entire season. Over the next off season Coach Hennigan will reassess his situation & determine whether or not to come back as head coach or retire.

My prayers are with him and I hope he's able to make a full recovery & live pain free.

Good luck to TTU this season! :thumb:

THE SQUAD :)

I hope the drs can help him with his pain. Good luck Coach!

Heard the other day that the 3 Quarterbacks are still neck & neck (& neck) for the starting spot depending on the day.That's Lee Sweeney,Nate Xanders(RSFR from Tallahassee) & John Conrad McCrary(So-Memphis/MUS),with maybe Sweeney & Xanders slightly ahead of McCrary.Definitely no one has stepped up & taken the top spot yet though...

THE SQUAD :lol:

Heard the other day that the 3 Quarterbacks are still neck & neck (& neck) for the starting spot depending on the day.That's Lee Sweeney,Nate Xanders(RSFR from Tallahassee) & John Conrad McCrary(So-Memphis/MUS),with maybe Sweeney & Xanders slightly ahead of McCrary.Definitely no one has stepped up & taken the top spot yet though...

THE SQUAD :lol:

Is Xanders the young man that had terrific stats in high school?