Tn. Tech

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know the guy didn't make his grades but it seems last years 19 interceptions would have been a problem. I guess you are referencing this years group?

You talking about Stephen Britton?

I was wondering what happened to him...Was it his grades?

There's really been nothing said about it he just kindof disappeared...

THE SQUAD <_<

Well, Wingman we both were wrong. According to the TTU website, Britton is back with the team after completing summer school coursework. I will still put my money on Sweeney. ;)

Well that's great.I'm glad he's back.Unfortunately,though,like you I'd say he's lost what chance he may have had to compete for the starting job by missing this much time.Still good to see him back though.You know a guy wants to be there if he goes to summer school to stay eligible.Adding a 4th QB to the practice field should make 'em all better too...

THE SQUAD ;)

Depth chart at qb...1)Sweeney 2)Britton...from what I have heard Britton has had a great camp and looks good at qb.

But he hasn't been in camp.According to the TTU website,he just became eligible to practice/play Monday the 14th. His name wasn't even on the roster...

Now,if he's moved up to #2 in 1 week then that's saying something!

He is a talented athlete though & from what I've heard Sweeney sure hasn't wrapped it up like many thought he would by any means.

THE SQUAD <_<

But he hasn't been in camp.According to the TTU website,he just became eligible to practice/play Monday the 14th. His name wasn't even on the roster...

Now,if he's moved up to #2 in 1 week then that's saying something!

He is a talented athlete though & from what I've heard Sweeney sure hasn't wrapped it up like many thought he would by any means.

THE SQUAD <_<

He is listed #2 on the depth chart. In Saturday's scrimmage, he qb the the second team and was 13/71 for 231 yds. Don't know what Sweeney did with the first team as they were concentrating on the running game and not throwing much.