Rutherford County HS Sports Show

tdluna

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

r they broadcasting the game of that week on tv or just the interviews

There will not be a live broadcast or full broadcast of the game. The show will be 30 minutes long and will include highlights from the game of the week. We will talk to the coach and have a player of the week award.

Hello guys,

MTTV this year is broadcasting a high school football show that will happen every week and highlight teams throughout Rutherford County. Each week, we will travel to one high school and talk to coaches during practice for our HS Football Game of the Week. Let me know your thoughts of our schedule and any suggestions on possible changes or switching of games. Thanks.

Smyrna (home) v. Lavergne 8/18

Blackman (home) v. Lincoln Co. 8/25

Siegel (home) v.Oakland 9/1

Eagleville (home) v. Clarksville Academy 9/8

Lavergne (home) v. Riverdale 9/15

Riverdale (home) v. Dickson County 9/22

Oakland (home) v. Lavergne 9/29

Mid season 10/6

MTCS (home) v. Kings Academy 10/13

Smyrna (home) v. Riverdale 10/20

Oakland (home) v. Riverdale 10/30

November 3rd 1st round

November 10th 2nd round

November 17th Quarterfinals

November 24th Semi-Finals

December 1st Blue Cross Bowl

I am a MTCS supporter and I would suggest a local opponent like Community (Unionville) instead of King's Academy (Seveirville).

O.k. you asked for it.. now you get it. The croach's take on how HE'D do the schedule! (trying to be very p.c.)

Week 0 Siegel @ Riverdale -new coach/new era

Week 1 Lincoln County @ Blackman - best game in town

Week 2 Oakland @ siegel - big rivalry/bad blood

Week 3 Glencliff @ LaVergne - high scoring shootout

Week 4 MTCS game of the week - I can't find their schedule

Week 5 Ravenwood @ Smyrna - state champs come to Rutherford Co.

Week 6 LaVergne @ Oakland or Smyrna @ Siegel - I can't decide

Week 7 Cascade @ Eagleville - Could mean something big in 1A

Week 8 Riverdale @ Smyrna - 2 best teams in the region

Week 9 LaVergne @ Blackman - Time to be p.c

Week 10 Riverdale @ Oakland - Battle of the boro

Tell me what you think of this!!!

MTCS COUGARS

High School Football Schedule

August 12 Forrest HS Jamboree Away TBA

18 Zion Christian Academy Home 7:30 p.m.

25 Clarksville Academy Home 7:30 p.m.

Sept 1 Community High School Home 7:00 p.m.

8 Rossville Academy Away 7:00 p.m.

15 Stone Memorial High School Home 7:00 p.m.

22 Mt. Juliet Christian Home 7:00 p.m.

29 Cornersville Home 7:00 p.m.

October 6 Community High School Away 7:00 p.m.

13 King's Academy Home 7:00 p.m.

27 David Brainerd Christian School Home 7:00 p.m[/font]

Yes, we have 8 home games this year. We had all Road games last year.

Would be nice 'if' they showed the whole game instead of just a one half hour show of highlites and interviews. Would be good training for the students to do a whole game in remote locations. Good for the residents of Rutherford County also that are not able to get out for health reasons. GRANDPARENTS love to watch their grandkids also and some are not able physically to get out in the heat or cold.

Just a suggestion. :rolleyes:

O.k. you asked for it.. now you get it. The croach's take on how HE'D do the schedule! (trying to be very p.c.)

Week 0 Siegel @ Riverdale -new coach/new era

Week 1 Lincoln County @ Blackman - best game in town

Week 2 Oakland @ siegel - big rivalry/bad blood

Week 3 Glencliff @ LaVergne - high scoring shootout

Week 4 MTCS game of the week - I can't find their schedule

Week 5 Ravenwood @ Smyrna - state champs come to Rutherford Co.

Week 6 LaVergne @ Oakland or Smyrna @ Siegel - I can't decide

Week 7 Cascade @ Eagleville - Could mean something big in 1A

Week 8 Riverdale @ Smyrna - 2 best teams in the region

Week 9 LaVergne @ Blackman - Time to be p.c

Week 10 Riverdale @ Oakland - Battle of the boro

Tell me what you think of this!!!

ok I COULD understand Riverdale in week 0 because its there first game as a completely different team and coach and it's a very appealing story but i would want them playing someone other than freakin Siegel. My little sister could coach Riverdale to a win in that game.

I don't see how Lavergne at Smyrna is not a week 0 favorite for anybody. You got 2 of the top 3 teams in the region and one of the best rivalries in the state.

Other questionable games:

Week 2 LC @ WHO? Black-what? Please, no one wants to see or hear about that crap blackman calls their football team.

Week 3 Oakland @ Siegel another siegel game? really?

Week 6 Lavergne will crush Oakland. Smyrna will obliterate Siegel. ANOTHER siegel game?

Week 7 Cascade @ Eagleville yea all of 3 people care about that game: the 2 head coaches and you

Week 9 Lavergne @ do I really have to say? I would rather waste my time writing about why I dont want to write down this schools name than, well, just writing it down and being done with it.

I'd say you are 4 for 9. I won't count week 4 against you :rolleyes:

ok I COULD understand Riverdale in week 0 because its there first game as a completely different team and coach and it's a very appealing story but i would want them playing someone other than freakin Siegel. My little sister could coach Riverdale to a win in that game.

I don't see how Lavergne at Smyrna is not a week 0 favorite for anybody. You got 2 of the top 3 teams in the region and one of the best rivalries in the state.

Other questionable games:

Week 2 LC @ WHO? Black-what? Please, no one wants to see or hear about that crap blackman calls their football team.

Week 3 Oakland @ Siegel another siegel game? really?

Week 6 Lavergne will crush Oakland. Smyrna will obliterate Siegel. ANOTHER siegel game?

Week 7 Cascade @ Eagleville yea all of 3 people care about that game: the 2 head coaches and you

Week 9 Lavergne @ do I really have to say? I would rather waste my time writing about why I dont want to write down this schools name than, well, just writing it down and being done with it.

I'd say you are 4 for 9. I won't count week 4 against you :rolleyes:

Actually the Cascade v Eagleville game could be VERY good as both teams are in the hunt for their Region. I am hoping to go watch it in person. Last years game was very tough. It may not be 5A but it is still good football.

jmu....your posts are usually very good. I am very disappointed in the brutality and cockiness I read in this one. It is RUTHERFORD COUNTy being covered....Eagleville DESERVES to be shown just like EVERY single school in our region. EVERY athlete at EVERY school deserves coverage. Every single one works hard and is loyal to his school and program. I have said it b/f and I will say it AGAIN.......it takes MORE GUTS to suit up for a school that is losing any day of the week than to play for a winning one. So get off your HIGH horse and realize that SMYRNA is not the only school in this county.