Rockwood Football 2006

How does everyone out there in Tiger Country feel about their Tigers this year? After a disappointing year this past football season I think the Tigers will comeback with a vengenance! They are led by their Juniors,just to name a few,Bryant Allen,Zach Breazeale,Chase Clem,Brandon Green,Curt Boston,Simon Moriarty and Matt Hill,with the Senior leadership coming from Zack Peddicord. How does everyone else out there feel???

Alright goose ill get one ready for ya!! .. lol .. see boys os has nothing but lynn and someother weak dude but we will get them def.! CAK we shouldn't have lost to last year we mad some mental mistakes and thats going to change this year ! Rockwood is going to be a top dog in the region this year without a doubt! I have faith in my Leaders behind Peddi and Simmons !!! Allen Moriarty Boston Green Hill Breazeale WEre going to step up and help then out Make it a year boys !! everyone is doubting us cause of our 4-6 year last year! Were going to make it into a 9-1 or 8-2 year no more than 3 losses~~~

• 4 weeks later...

The Tigers have a good chance to go 7-3 if they will just get excited about the game. I watched them scimm againts Coalfeild and they didn't seem to be very pumped up or excited. They have some pretty good talent from the skills positions.... if they could just get everyone go hard. The play-offs are not fare away...but the tigers are gonna have to give a better effort if they plan on having a good season.