Week 0 Riverdale vs. Siegel

Haha I didnt say we were the classiest but you sure arnt so please stop pretending. I could careless do get permission from you to comment about how your coach or ours runs thing. Did you play for either of these coaches? Didnt think so. I have as much right as you do to speak about it. Why you talk about Ferg and Oaklands class on the Siegel Riverdale board is beyond imagination. You should be worrying about the last placegame thats taking place opening weekend. Its a shame that Oakland and Blackman cant go 0-10.

You have no 'respectability' bc you have never taken a snap, fboy. Siegel was the first to go 0-10 and had the longest losing streak in the state. So don't speak.

I could tell you plenty of "truths" about your hc's lack of class when he was at Blackman too. Believe me, the linemen hated him.

At least 2p's son played at oakland when they didn't CHOKE!

But 2p i guess you do have more right to talk about the 80s and 70s football. So feel free to bash me if i mention anything about that.

You keep talking like you are a coach just because you can handle your "controller."

But 2p i guess you do have more right to talk about the 80s and 70s football. So feel free to bash me if i mention anything about that.

At least he understands the game. You only watch "sportscenter" and play Madden, and "hero" worship. I know tha biz, billy boy.

Edited by Fball

• Replies 517
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Haha O WOW, you know me well, except i play NCAA not madden moron. Yeah 2p prolly knows more about the game then me. But he cant say they teach sportsmanship after the siegel game last year.

Seagulls fans are the dirtiest fans in the region. Who cares what game you pla? . Anyone can "stroke" a controller. It takes a Man to suit up in 100 degree heat and take a lick. You are worse than a soccer mom.

Oakland also lost to Siegel. lol

At Blackman we have scored a TD on Riverdale which you have not. We both have actually won a game in the playoffs, which you haven't. So you beat a terrible Oakland team. So what. Beat somebody that actually has a "ranking in the top 50" and we will talk.

What's with the personal attacks man?

The Gulls are famous for them.

Edited by Fball

Seagulls fans are the dirtiest fans in the region. Who cares what game you pla? . Anyone can "stroke" a controller. It takes a Man to suit up in 100 degree heat and take a lick. You are worse than a soccer mom.

If you are going to dog me for how I was born..

Yeah, sorry I'm not big and buff and want to play football. I don't have the talent to play football and that is not my fault. But you continue to run your mouth and dog people on the message boards, oh yeah Real Man you are. Continue please to call US the dirtiest fans in the region as you dog someones personal life FBall. Get off me.

Come on guys, lets lose all the hostility here. Alot of us are all inhabbitants of the same town, how about we be nice to one another? I wish the best of luck to every school in the boro. I just want Siegel to win more, as I expect all of you to want your schools team to win more.

Edited by TheSolidOne

If you are going to dog me for how I was born..

Yeah, sorry I'm not big and buff and want to play football. I don't have the talent to play football and that is not my fault. But you continue to run your mouth and dog people on the message boards, oh yeah Real Man you are. Continue please to call US the dirtiest fans in the region as you dog someones personal life FBall. Get off me.

I believe you are famous for namecalling on here. You just called me a moron. Fans is plural. I am but one. You have a whole "flock" of Dirty Bird Gulls on here.

Good Afternoon.

Edited by Fball

At Blackman we have scored a TD on Riverdale which you have not. We both have actually won a game in the playoffs, which you haven't. So you beat a terrible Oakland team. So what. Beat somebody that actually has a "ranking in the top 50" and we will talk.

The Gulls are famous for them.

what are you talking about we beat blackman 63 to 0 last year