Read a couple of sources that it was Boston who claimed him who wanted to send him to Houston for Oswalt.

ACtually on ESPN yesterday, they said it was Texas who claimed him to block him from Anaheim! They also said that the Red Sox were pursing Jones hard before the deadline, but the Braves were wanting Lester, crisp, and Hansen for Jones!

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ACtually on ESPN yesterday, they said it was Texas who claimed him to block him from Anaheim! They also said that the Red Sox were pursing Jones hard before the deadline, but the Braves were wanting Lester, crisp, and Hansen for Jones!

I just hope he is not to mad about being put on waivers, he did not sound happy in the article I read, I would like for them to have a chance at resigning him but I seriously doubt that will happen.

I just hope he is not to mad about being put on waivers, he did not sound happy in the article I read, I would like for them to have a chance at resigning him but I seriously doubt that will happen.

I would say that he would be upset how would you feel if you thought that your team didn't want you and then they were like yea I guess we will keep you. I think that his emotions have been on a rollercoaster.

I would say that he would be upset how would you feel if you thought that your team didn't want you and then they were like yea I guess we will keep you. I think that his emotions have been on a rollercoaster.

That is true..but would he not understand that it is part of the business???

I`d hate to see Jones leave the Braves unless they have a minor league player that can come in and do well in Centerfield and the Braves could get some better pitching for him. Heaven knows we need his stick and glove with the pitching we have now. It seems like the Braves have to score 10 runs to win a stinking game.

Your rignht VG their bullpen is horrible, Chuck James pitched 6 innings and gave up one run and the braves had the lead 3-1 Vilareal came in with his gas can and torched the place giving up eight runs in the 7th. One of the best sports quotes was said by Skip Carrey "Vilareal walks in a run and the bases are loaded, I sure wish I was". This one needs to be up in the Stupid sports quotes. Any way, I have given up on the lets just be like the Cubs and say there is always next year.

They will be in the playoffs next season Book it.

Your rignht VG their bullpen is horrible, Chuck James pitched 6 innings and gave up one run and the braves had the lead 3-1 Vilareal came in with his gas can and torched the place giving up eight runs in the 7th. One of the best sports quotes was said by Skip Carrey "Vilareal walks in a run and the bases are loaded, I sure wish I was". This one needs to be up in the Stupid sports quotes. Any way, I have given up on the lets just be like the Cubs and say there is always next year.

They will be in the playoffs next season Book it.

I think you've got the wrong pitcher in mind....Because Tyler Yates took the loss and walked 3 straight batters before giving up the double to Utley and then Macay McBride came in a walked another run in and then Paronto and I think Franklin..Then Villareal came in the 9th...The Braves Bullpen completely blew this game...Actually I think it was Mcbride who gave up the double and the runs were charged to Yates.

Edited by Bledsoebtheboys

I think you've got the wrong pitcher in mind....Because Tyler Yates took the loss and walked 3 straight batters before giving up the double to Utley and then Macay McBride came in a walked another run in and then Paronto and I think Franklin..Then Villareal came in the 9th...The Braves Bullpen completely blew this game...Actually I think it was Mcbride who gave up the double and the runs were charged to Yates.

My bad Bledsoe I guess I didn't read all the box score do you forgive me.