How are the Chattanooga upstarts doing?

mtnman

Some are in their second year and some in their third.

Wonder what the long term outlook is for these teams?

I am assuming Temple will be the best again this year.

Any thoughts? Perdictions?

I don't think Temple will put up the same numbers they did last year. Their QB will be hard to replace.

They're supposed to have a good senior quarterback in from N Georgia, and a new wide receiver who had been attending Hixson. That's in addition to the wide receiver and fullback already in place, and the two wingback/scatback type players who are hard to tackle especially in the open field. Skill players should be as good most teams in 1A to 3A around Chattanooga, line and depth will probably be question marks. One of the other posts said Silverdale had some new players.

They're supposed to have a good senior quarterback in from N Georgia, and a new wide receiver who had been attending Hixson. That's in addition to the wide receiver and fullback already in place, and the two wingback/scatback type players who are hard to tackle especially in the open field. Skill players should be as good most teams in 1A to 3A around Chattanooga, line and depth will probably be question marks. One of the other posts said Silverdale had some new players.

We can't jump to conclusions now. Everything changes when a new QB comes in. Skogen and Josh Smith can play ball. I wouldn't give the "scat back" players too much credit, trust me. And Silverdale is wack. :wacko: