Titana agree to terms with Vince Young

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pac-Man is a young guy who came from a program that didn't have a big focus on discipline who made some mistakes. Thats fact. He is also a guy who has tried to keep his head down and work hard for the last six or eight months. If you are a Titans fan how about trying to lay off the guy and rooting for him for a change. Like it or not he is one of the most talented four or five guys on that team.

Guest dare_2_dream

Pac-Man is a young guy who came from a program that didn't have a big focus on discipline who made some mistakes. Thats fact. He is also a guy who has tried to keep his head down and work hard for the last six or eight months. If you are a Titans fan how about trying to lay off the guy and rooting for him for a change. Like it or not he is one of the most talented four or five guys on that team.

Attitude > Talent. The kid has loads of talent but he doesnt know what to do with it. He thinks his talent will get him everywhere he wants to go, and get him out of things he shouldnt be involved in. Talent only takes someone so far. Until he changes his ways on and off the field, he will still be a punk in my eyes no matter how good he is. And he also needs to show this talent that he has "stored up" because I havent seen too much of it.

d2d- you need to get up to speed. According to all media reports, as well as coaches-Pac seems to be light years ahead of last year as far as maturity; and is shutting everything down at corner. He is apparently "walking the walk." You seem to have a real desire to dog Vince, Pac, and everything about the Titans. Last year was last year. Let's just see how things are going THIS year, in this camp.

Vince has been a model teammate up to this point. He has been humble and willing to work-and has shown improvement from the OTA's. Interceptions? I guess you think Favre and every other QB who throws picks are dogs as well. Remember, the guys on the other side of the ball are paid pros also.

Pac had his problems last year and I rode him as hard as anyone-let's just see how he improves now with a year under his belt and the spotlight elsewhere.

And VY, we just need a little patience. If you want to crack on someone, crack on Calico and Andre W. They have no excuse.

Guest dare_2_dream

d2d- you need to get up to speed. According to all media reports, as well as coaches-Pac seems to be light years ahead of last year as far as maturity; and is shutting everything down at corner. He is apparently "walking the walk." You seem to have a real desire to dog Vince, Pac, and everything about the Titans. Last year was last year. Let's just see how things are going THIS year, in this camp.

Vince has been a model teammate up to this point. He has been humble and willing to work-and has shown improvement from the OTA's. Interceptions? I guess you think Favre and every other QB who throws picks are dogs as well. Remember, the guys on the other side of the ball are paid pros also.

Pac had his problems last year and I rode him as hard as anyone-let's just see how he improves now with a year under his belt and the spotlight elsewhere.

And VY, we just need a little patience. If you want to crack on someone, crack on Calico and Andre W. They have no excuse.

Im sorry that I dont take every word the media puts out as truth. Who cares what they say about PacMan, its probably not true anyways. Ill believe PacMan has changed whenever I see it with my own eyes. No I dont think Favre is a dog, I just dont see why you got soooo excited about our QB laying someone out after throwing an interception. Kind of like an oxymoron to me, yay our QB can knock someone out after he throws an INT. Thats comforting. Vince has a lot of hype to live up to and I dont see it happening.