Knox Catholic at Smith County Aug. 18

glover

Check this out dude (stickinitaya AND thetruthcutslikeaknife), because Twan pegged you right. You are the same person. We don't care about Trousdale County right now. I understand that you will not play anyone til you play Smith County, but it is not that way over on this side. Unfortunately the owls have to get ready to face the future state 3A state champs in less than a week. So go back to Jo Byrns vs. Watertown and see how much more you can stir the pot over there. Or, better yet, why don't you go to Trousdale's threads and talk smack to those teams that you will play and beat 96-0. Either way, your cries on this thread at this time are bogus.

Whatever. You think you are so superior..I got the excellent Smith Co. education that you all did. Matter of fact, I graduated with some of you probably..I'm certainly not a Gen X'er. I left the hill about 20 years ago..I love SCHS football, just tellin the truth. Were you even there when we beat Gordonsville in August of 1984? I was..Pat Massey, Mike Woodard and the boys were ready to go..if the truth hurts, well so be it. Oops, that made me sound like Truth cuts or whatever they call themselves. I do know the person and yes they are an extremely agitating yellow jacket, but probably the most funny person you'll ever meet that also knows when a fellas HS career is over, its over and it's unfair to live your dreams of what could have been through the new generation. :lol::D

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whatever. You think you are so superior..I got the excellent Smith Co. education that you all did. Matter of fact, I graduated with some of you probably..I'm certainly not a Gen X'er. I left the hill about 20 years ago..I love SCHS football, just tellin the truth. Were you even there when we beat Gordonsville in August of 1984? I was..Pat Massey, Mike Woodard and the boys were ready to go..if the truth hurts, well so be it. Oops, that made me sound like Truth cuts or whatever they call themselves. I do know the person and yes they are an extremely agitating yellow jacket, but probably the most funny person you'll ever meet that also knows when a fellas HS career is over, its over and it's unfair to live your dreams of what could have been through the new generation. ;):D

Please tell me that you made a mistake and you was meaning to direct that comment to someone else on this thread? You are obviously not from SC or you would know that I am not even from SC. Either that or you are a rookie to Coach T. Either way, don't preach to me about the truth. And if I knew you and saw you wearing black and gold, I would rip it off of you because you obviously don't have any SCP!!! "If the the truth hurts, well so be it."

Please tell me that you made a mistake and you was meaning to direct that comment to someone else on this thread? You are obviously not from SC or you would know that I am not even from SC. Either that or you are a rookie to Coach T. Either way, don't preach to me about the truth. And if I knew you and saw you wearing black and gold, I would rip it off of you because you obviously don't have any SCP!!! "If the the truth hurts, well so be it."

laugh.giflaugh.gif

laugh.gif

my bad..didn't mean to direct that to you..however, if the offer of the shirt rippin still stands..............

I think SC is ahead of last year at this point going into the season. I just hope to see the kind of improvement they made as the season progressed last year. Catholic has a new qb and several holes to fill from last year. It will be a fun game to see regardless of the outcome. Anything can happen in high school football.