Knox Catholic at Smith County Aug. 18

glover

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

SC probably won't score. Heck, they might as well not even show up. It's Tuesday evening and the game is already over. How Freaking Sad!?!?!?!?! One thing is for certain, Only one team can win. And since SC won't even score.....Maybe Catholic will just save gas money and stay in Knoxville. Then again, maybe they'll just come on down to the "HOLE", STRAP IT UP & SEE WHAT HAPPENS!!!

By the way OldCat, I'm glad those LA Seniors got a wakeup call against us last year. Their Post Season Ride was AWESOME!!!!!!

SC probably won't score. Heck, they might as well not even show up. It's Tuesday evening and the game is already over. How Freaking Sad!?!?!?!?! One thing is for certain, Only one team can win. And since SC won't even score.....Maybe Catholic will just save gas money and stay in Knoxville. Then again, maybe they'll just come on down to the "HOLE", STRAP IT UP & SEE WHAT HAPPENS!!!

By the way OldCat, I'm glad those LA Seniors got a wakeup call against us last year. Their Post Season Ride was AWESOME!!!!!!

Thanks bigreid!! I am, as the name implies, an old Cat fan and I have never experiencied anything as exciting (in sports) as LA's run last year! We don't play Friday night so I'm going to try and make it down for this one. Good luck to you guys!

G - 5 = Touchdown Owls!!!

You must have failed "Bingo 101"! Been a while since I played, but I don't think there is a spot for G-5!! ;);) Could be a lot of KC #22---Bingo!!! I heard he had 2 interceptions and a long TD reception in their jamboree while playing only 1 quarter!! The kid is awesome! If you can control him, you got a shot. Good luck!!

LeonardsLosers- The Smith County Owls were very young last year, which showed by hardly even showing up last year in a 45 to 12 routing of the Owls by the Irish . 2005 was a long hard 2 and a half hour drive to Knoxville and back, especially after the hard loss. While the Fighting Irish of Knoxville Catholic are loaded they have to travel to Carthage and go to the Hole. No easy spot for anyone to go into. Atlhough many think the Irish only have Smith, they must not mistake the well coached and tallented cast around him. Knoxville Catholic by 21.

Edited by LEONARDSLOSERS

LeonardsLosers- The Smith County Owls were very young last year, which showed by hardly even showing up last year in a 45 to 12 routing of the Owls by the Irish . 2005 was a long hard 2 and a half hour drive to Knoxville and back, especially after the hard loss. While the Fighting Irish of Knoxville Catholic are loaded they have to travel to Carthage and go to the Hole. No easy spot for anyone to go into. Atlhough many think the Irish only have Smith, they must not mistake the well coached and tallented cast around him. Knoxville Catholic by 21.

Yeah, keep gasing up your East Tennessee teams. Make your lil pitch sound as good as you want. SC showed up, just not after the first two series. Because after the first two series SC had the ball, it was 10-0, SMITH COUNTY!!! The drive wasn't that long and definitely nothing hard about it. I know that Catholic has a great coaching staff, and that Harrison Smith is an exceptional athlete, but I also know that you are no football guru!!! I wouldn't think you would pick a Middle TN team to defeat an East TN team. As a matter of fact, "LeonardsLosers," how good are you in the Big Ones Contest. Not very good, because picking East TN teams every week will beat you. I don't think Catholic wins by three touchdowns, but we will see.

maybe yal do, i never said you didnt and we appreciate the "support".

There are close ties between SC and LA with both Coach Maynord and Coach Elderidge. Even though Coach E. isn't coaching there anymore we still respect you guys and do "support" you when we aren't playing you. Don't be a smart punk about it. :D

There are close ties between SC and LA with both Coach Maynord and Coach Elderidge. Even though Coach E. isn't coaching there anymore we still respect you guys and do "support" you when we aren't playing you. Don't be a smart punk about it. :D

i wouldnt bein smart, i was bein serious...we do appreciate it