Knox Catholic at Smith County Aug. 18

glover

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, Friday is now here. All the preperation is complete. Catholic is a very good ball team with one of the best players in the state. The Smith kid is a freak. We will need to bring our "A" game. I am looking forward to seeing how our boys will react this game after being embarrassed last year in Knoxville. To be the best you must beat the best. Catholic should be one of the best (if not the best) in 3A. I wish the Catholic players and fans a safe trip down I-40.

GOOD LUCK OWLS :thumb:

Edited by originalSC3

Attention Knoxville Catholic

It has just been brought to my attention that the BEST player in the STATE plays on your team. That's Awesome. I just wanted to help out and give you directions to Smith County. When you get to I-40, Turn East. When you get to the OCEAN, Turn North. Go about two more blocks and we'll be on the right!!! No thanks needed!!!!! See you all there!!!!!!

GO BIG OWLS

Wishful thinking!

Repeat time:

KC-45 SC-12

It's OK. We don't need Gordansville people here to have a bigger crowd than they will have all season. Good luck against Dekalb County. I have heard that they have really improved this off-season. :thumb:

Finally!!! Now I can leave my and cooler at home, and wont have to pee on your back fence anymore. haha :)

That's right, superfreak. G-ville's facilities are very accomodating, LOL. :angry:

It's OK. We don't need Gordansville people here to have a bigger crowd than they will have all season. Good luck against Dekalb County. I have heard that they have really improved this off-season. :thumb:

That's right, superfreak. G-ville's facilities are very accomodating, LOL. :angry:

Beleive half you see and nothing you hear. Best listen to rumors in your county, not Dekalb. They come closer to being truth. I like the way you are thinking. Easy game, got it in the win column already. Hope you didnt use perminate marker.

Beleive half you see and nothing you hear. Best listen to rumors in your county, not Dekalb. They come closer to being truth. I like the way you are thinking. Easy game, got it in the win column already. Hope you didnt use perminate marker.

Tell me where that post says anything about G-ville's game with us. I talked about the crowd for tonight's game and the Dekalb/G-ville jamboree. I wasn't being derogatory towards Dekalb. I believe they probably have improved a lot. You guys are so insecure you make things up just to make it sound like somebody is talking about you. You should really get a grip. :D

Queenie...I was told at Catholic last year that the school consists of only 25% Catholic students. I guess 1/4 is better than none...huh?

Who ever told you that was mistaken. The school population is approximately 85% Catholic. There are 4 Catholic elementary schools that feed into it. And Tim Irwin, the former NFL star, runs a youth football program for the catholic elementary schools.