Knox Catholic at Smith County Aug. 18

glover

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wasn't at the game,but i listened to the fourth quarter on the radio. From the stats, it sounded like KC had a short field every time they scored except for once. This tells me that SC played a great game especially with their injuries. What kind of injury does Sanders have, I hate to see any senior get hurt and miss any games. Will he be able to play next week, and from what I hear, Harville is a capable backup. Good job SC.

I wasn't at the game,but i listened to the fourth quarter on the radio. From the stats, it sounded like KC had a short field every time they scored except for once. This tells me that SC played a great game especially with their injuries. What kind of injury does Sanders have, I hate to see any senior get hurt and miss any games. Will he be able to play next week, and from what I hear, Harville is a capable backup. Good job SC.

I heard on the post game radio show that he had a cut on his left hand that required 4 stitches.

Congrats to Knox Catholic on your win. You have a fine football team.

The Owls performed fairly well in defeat. One group I noticed was the staring D line. Everytime those young men came off the field last night you could tell they had been to work. They will be better for the immense effort put forth last night. Overall it was a good effort against a darn good opponent that will make the Olws better. I for one am still very excited about this season and what these Owls can get done. GL to all the rest starting this week.

That was a very good defensively played game last night. Knox Catholics O turned on the juice in the 2nd half on acouple of good plays. I am very proud of how the Owls played against a 3A State contender like Catholic. Hold your heads high and be proud of yourself and your teammates. Remember we started 0-1 last year also, so the season is just beginning. Good Luck to the Owls next week and congrats to Knox Catholic.