Knox Catholic at Smith County Aug. 18

glover

Anytime ya wanna come in and sling a burger...come on!

GO OWLS!!!

It will be nice to have so many Catholics in one place!!!...I'll feel at home...Catholics and football...doesn't get much better than that!!!...

GO OWLS!!!

Queenie...I was told at Catholic last year that the school consists of only 25% Catholic students. I guess 1/4 is better than none...huh?

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Queenie...I was told at Catholic last year that the school consists of only 25% Catholic students. I guess 1/4 is better than none...huh?

I was told the same thing...but I figure more than two...and I'll be feeling that good ol parochial school feeling for a minute or two...hehehehehe...

Remind me to show you the pictures of MY Catholic high school sometime...they've done wonders with the facilities in the 25 years I've been gone...

GO OWLS!!!...You get out there and show the naysayers that they're wrong...

I do live in East TN and I pick them due to the numbers. Sometimes the numbers don't predict who's gonna win, but it sure has been right 80% of the time. I just add the little quotes and saying to make it fun. When I pick a team from the East playing a team from middle it is usually playoff time, and it is usually Maryville, Fulton, Alcoa, Austin East, and now Catholic. Almost all of them have been successful. I have picked Knox Central a few times and Powell a few times. I picked Powell to get beat three years ago and got blasted. The number had them losing. They lost. I use stats, polls, rosters and several other things, and sometimes they are wrong. The only thing I do is add the little sayings. I try not to be negative, but sometimes it comes out that way. I am not always gonna pick against Smith County. They are playing a top 5 3A team first game. I do think that Smith County has a chance at going 8-2 and maybe even 9-1, but it will be hard to go to the creek and get a win. They will make another good run at the playoffs, but they have a big chance of meeting Alcoa the further they go. Loudon is pretty tough team to, just not sure how they will play once in the playoffs.

Good luck Owls. Should be a good early test for you. I really enjoyed the game Boyd game there last year. Great football atmosphere.

Should be even better this year with a new concession stand/restroom on the visitors side with it all concrete and black top down there. Thanks. We appreciate it. Good luck to you guys too. B)

Edited by OWLSRULE

Attention Knoxville Catholic

It has just been brought to my attention that the BEST player in the STATE plays on your team. That's Awesome. I just wanted to help out and give you directions to Smith County. When you get to I-40, Turn East. When you get to the OCEAN, Turn North. Go about two more blocks and we'll be on the right!!! No thanks needed!!!!! See you all there!!!!!!

GO BIG OWLS

It has just been brought to my attention that the BEST player in the STATE plays on your team. That's Awesome. I just wanted to help out and give you directions to Smith County. When you get to I-40, Turn East. When you get to the OCEAN, Turn North. Go about two more blocks and we'll be on the right!!! No thanks needed!!!!! See you all there!!!!!!

GO BIG OWLS

Funny!!!!

Edited by glover