jeromy ramsey

93grad

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

he was a soph. when gregory was a senior. personally iwas never really impressed with gregory, but he was a senior. coach t played him a lot last year but he split the time with another senior. the one game that Jeromy started and played the whole game he rushed for about 250 yards. I think it may have been against Oakand. everytime he touches the ball i think hes gone. Running game will be strong for LC this year. should be a very balanced team. Defense looks great. they go to camp the first of aug.

LC! LC! LC!

he was a soph. when gregory was a senior. personally iwas never really impressed with gregory, but he was a senior. coach t played him a lot last year but he split the time with another senior. the one game that Jeromy started and played the whole game he rushed for about 250 yards. I think it may have been against Oakand. everytime he touches the ball i think hes gone. Running game will be strong for LC this year. should be a very balanced team. Defense looks great. they go to camp the first of aug.

LC! LC! LC!

Trust me if he had gotten 250 yds rushing against us, I would have remembered the kid. And I do not. Yall only beat us by like a TD, so it must have been against Blackman you are thinking of.

In my opinion, Gregory was a much better player his Jr yr than his sr yr. Seems like once he was injured, he lost his edge.