Josh Hawkins from Loudon commits to UT!

ckyfan

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:lol:

A good pick up I read several schools wanted him pretty bad. He will probably be a DB at Tennessee with the heavy log jam they have at tailback with Foster & Hardesty Sophamores and Coker a Redshirt Freshmen.

I've heard this kid is really good. Tell me, what are some of the other schools that were recruiting him?

some other school that were recruiting him were virgina tech and kentucky. I think he will be a fine football player for ut, as long as he keeps his head on straight. He is about 6'1 215 to 220 pounds. Im not sure about these figures but if i had to guess thats what i would say. He runs about a 4.4 to a 4.45 40. I think the best thing about him is he has that natural god given athletic ability. you cant teach it.

Congrats to Josh. He's a natural athlete at tailback..and though he'll probably end up at DB at UT, he could've played running back at various D1 schools. He's got good vision and runs hard.

He's also a pretty accomplished basketball player.

We at VandySports.com had him rated as the 16th player in the state..which is also where the Unapproved Website analysts had him.

He was bound to play in the SEC, so it's good to see that he could stay in state to do so.