Smyrna vs. Lavergne

What a battle this is going to be.. With Smyrna being picked to win the region and even state and Lavergne a program who has stepped up there game in the past year... Smyrna has all the weapons to make this game a blow out with "Sonny Gray", "Rod Wilks", "Sam Youree", "Josh Crouch", "Antione Hendricks", "Maceo Harris" and many many more.. but one thing is for sure Lavergne is not going to lay down and if Smyrna doesnt come to play this could also be a GAME! I have seen all the trash talk on here and one thing I can say is that on August 18th we will see who has the trash talking rights..

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First off not everybody is picking Smyrna to win Region 4. Mostly those who would vote for a dead frog before they would vote for R'dale. :angry:

Second, it will be determined by turnovers. Smyrna has a bad habit of losing them if they are pressured hard.

While Smyrna plays tough at home, it will be a good game with LOTS of fans there for BOTH sides.

I see it as being to tough to call yet, and could go either way.

smyrna might be good but i think they're already cocky...the stuff that sonny talks on here is just ridiculus... i'm going with lavergne b/c they're gonna have they're head on straight

Unlike some players you won't find a single post from sonny on here period.