Smyrna vs. Lavergne

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks...I wasn't sure Carson was still the off coord. Robbins should be very good at picking apart defenses.

Hey, I watched both LaVergne and Smyrna scrimmage this week and I have to say that Smyrna looked better. Gray and Wilks have something special going. LaVergne is struggling to be consistant, the WR's are dropping to many passes and the line is taking plays off but in the same breath when the line wants to they dominate. It sounds crazy but at this point the Smyrna passing attack is better than LaVergne's. The running games are equal at this point, I think LaVergne's D is better but Smyrna has better depth. Both teams will be geeked for August 18th, good luck to both.

u wouldnt believe it...he brings so much to our qb's and even our wr's to understand how to find the voids in the d..he is truly one of the best qb coaches in the nation..

I am sure Coach Robbins could shred apart high school D's and he has a wealth of knowledge to pass on to Sonny.

What helped Tullahoma's Cass Barnes was the addition of Steve Matthews to the staff. Steve played at UT, transfer to a JUCO and then Memphis. Played 4 yrs in the NFl and was on the Chiefs with Joe Montana. He helped Barnes with footowork, the knowledge of the game, how to read what the D gives you and he is great at play calling.

Hey, I watched both LaVergne and Smyrna scrimmage this week and I have to say that Smyrna looked better. Gray and Wilks have something special going. LaVergne is struggling to be consistant, the WR's are dropping to many passes and the line is taking plays off but in the same breath when the line wants to they dominate. It sounds crazy but at this point the Smyrna passing attack is better than LaVergne's. The running games are equal at this point, I think LaVergne's D is better but Smyrna has better depth. Both teams will be geeked for August 18th, good luck to both.

our d had a tough time goin in aginst 2 wing t team..we havent talked about it what so ever..we were basically playing blind..but we did well after our 1st series aginst cc and tyner..but thank u for the commit and thanks for the good luck..ur rite both teams will b more than ready its just who can get the game plan done the best..

Please Give Predictions on the game.. "Important Reminders"- the game is at the Dawg House this year and it will be on tv. and is predicted to have an attendance of over 8000+

Smyrna-42

LaVergne-28

Is the TV broadcasting just for the Murfreesboro area or can people outside this market be able to watch some of these region 4 games ie: UpperCumberland Cookeville area I'd like record the game and watch it after our Cavs play. Someone help me out let me know I'd appricate it.