Smyrna vs. Lavergne

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey, I'm not a fan of either team but I am a football fan and like I said before I don't know if the Smyrna Coaches know. I do know that the parents are out right lying and it should be TSSAA who investigates and makes sure that everything on the paper work is legal but their stance is they don't have the man power to investigate every complaint. If you can't investigate why is the paper work even sent in? The kid in question want even make a difference but fair is fair, don't get me wrong I'm not accusing any coaches because they use what is reported to them.

Sir, TSSAA does not care where i child lives or where a child is zoned...they care about where you started playing varsity sports....if we lived in lebanon and i took my son to Riverdale TSSAA DOES NOT CARE...that is not what they govern now if i then took my son OUT of RIverdale i took him back to lebanon then they have a problem and he would have to sit a year before he is legal.

Your problem is with the school board or Mr Gill becaue he needs to find that student and require him to go to the proper school if no one complains to the board or the superintendents office nothing will get done isnt there somthing like 25,000 students in the system they dont have time to chase each and everyone just to make sure all of the students are where they are suppose to be or live where they say they live

Sir, TSSAA does not care where i child lives or where a child is zoned...they care about where you started playing varsity sports....if we lived in lebanon and i took my son to Riverdale TSSAA DOES NOT CARE...that is not what they govern now if i then took my son OUT of RIverdale i took him back to lebanon then they have a problem and he would have to sit a year before he is legal.

Your problem is with the school board or Mr Gill becaue he needs to find that student and require him to go to the proper school if no one complains to the board or the superintendents office nothing will get done isnt there somthing like 25,000 students in the system they dont have time to chase each and everyone just to make sure all of the students are where they are suppose to be or live where they say they live

Just call it the Locke Law.

It is true that if a kid starts his High School career then that is where he is supposed to be according to the TSSAA. Even if the kid goes back to where he is "Zoned" he would have to sit out a year. If a kid is an athlete then in my book it is up to coaching staff of the school he is zoned to make sure he is going to the their school right out of middle school.

Edited by mynameis

I don't think it is Sonny. It is the receiver #17 running his jaws on here.

Let me tell you there is a coach at Smyrna who "recruits" and Jarvis can tell you who.

yeah that coach also won the recruiting battle to bring jimmy claussen to smyrna too. just think of the possibilities :unsure:

I don't think it is Sonny. It is the receiver #17 running his jaws on here.

Let me tell you there is a coach at Smyrna who "recruits" and Jarvis can tell you who.

Jarvis has a legal change of guardianship ( he has the legal paerwork done in an actual court) as required by the tssaa.

Jarvis didn't need recruited to leave Lavergne because ---

Once again it is always a parent that initiates this process

Yeah that is what i thought. From all accounts I have gotten about Sonny.......he is very humble. I can't see him getting on here running his mouth like old K-Fed does.

coming from someone that doesnt shut his mouth but how do i run mine i just talk football.

unless u were talking about the other k-fed

or HSports likes to run his as well

Edited by SCN08FearTheSpear

What I dont understand is why everyone gets on here and talks so much trash bout smyrna.. like noone from lavergne does anything wrong.. Lavergne gets on here and talks just as much if not more.. And if you havent realised they have an excuse for everything.. I have already heard some for if they lose this year.. But off that subject this topic is about the game... Sonny Gray (who is very humble) I think will be the difference maker in this game.. with the new QB coach working with him there is no telling what he is going to do this year... I am anxious to see Lavergnes offence.. See if they made any changes to it..

Smyrna 42

LaVergne 28