Do any of you adults actually play vb?

Cowboys Up

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am mainly a "lurker" on this site. I have only posted one other time, but I do enjoy reading all the posts.

To answer your question:

Yes, I played in high school and college.

I currently play in various adult leagues and play lots of sand. I have learned that as more years go by I like the sand more and more...hurts less than hardwood. :lol:

I am mainly a "lurker" on this site. I have only posted one other time, but I do enjoy reading all the posts.

To answer your question:

Yes, I played in high school and college.

I currently play in various adult leagues and play lots of sand. I have learned that as more years go by I like the sand more and more...hurts less than hardwood. :lol:

I haven't played in the sand for years. Even when I was young, I couldn't jump out of that stuff! I also don't like getting sand in my shorts! :lol:

What position do you like to play?

Since I can't jump, I try to send up nice sets for my teammates that can.

Maybe, like me, you play in adult league. Maybe sand vb or adult club...

Who played in HS or college?

And NO, swimming pool vb doesn't count!!!!! LOL

Actually, I just got done playing some "sand" down here in FLA, on vacation. Enjoy playing especially with some of the "young bucks" who kind of look at you funny when you ask if you can join in but by the time you get done playing they say "gonna be around tomorrow"? Which if I can "recover" by then, I might be able to!! LOL

Edited by VballDaddy78

Actually, I just got done playing some "sand" down here in FLA, on vacation. Enjoy playing especially with some of the "young bucks" who kind of look at you funny when you ask if you can join in but by the time you get done playing they say "gonna be around tomorrow"? Which if I can "recover" by then, I might be able to!! LOL

Advil, my friend, Advil! :lol:

P.S. Enjoy your vacation!!!

I haven't played in the sand for years. Even when I was young, I couldn't jump out of that stuff! I also don't like getting sand in my shorts! :lol:

What position do you like to play?

Since I can't jump, I try to send up nice sets for my teammates that can.

I played right side in college, but since none of my friends or team mates ever want to play middle I have been converted to middle. It is not too bad in the sand b/c I don't have to play defense...just block. I feel sorry for my girls when we play indoors though....sooooooo hard to close the block everytime.

I invented volleyball!

No, that was KYDigs!!!

(wink wink)

Never played it, never watched it until the girls moved to AC. I played college baseball, and spent 2 LONG years in the pros trying to break in. We moved to AC when the girls were in elementary school and we took them to a BABY MAV camp that the coaches do for the kids.

Tried to play sand volleyball on vacation a couple of years ago and throughout my back.

Harder than it looks!

Announcements